The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
By an immense margin aswell.

The Berlin terror attack was a despicable act that claimed the lives of twelve innocent people. Absoultely tragic but also the first real successful act of islamic terror in decades in one of the most visited European countries and poster child of the liberal West.

On the other hand, the amount of deaths in accidents on German streets ranges in high frequency months (December, Summer) between 300 and 350 per month. That means that nearly the same amount of people die on German streets every single day than in the Berlin terror attack.

Writing off gun violence because it is more often than not personal is also an argument with no leg to stand on. It is as if muggings (tourists are a prime target here) and robberies don´t exist in the US...

It's statistically accurate. The number of tourists who are murdered by random gun violence is negligible at best.

While it's slightly unfair to tar all of Europe with the same brush, my government advises tourists to exercise a high degree of caution when visiting both France and Belgium due to the elevated threat of terrorist attack. Berlin shows us that this could happen anywhere on the continent. The US is under a normal security precautions advisory...pretty safe.

The best kids, not all of them, but some of them. I love these kids.

This has to be one of the most epic political pressers in history. Drumpf is talking like he's at a private cocktail party.
It's like a car crash. Can't stop watching.
"Loads of things are done with Uranium, including bad things!"

"Who are you with?" "Good, I'm going to start watching"

:lol: This is so much bullshit, but it's unbelievable fun!

That's exactly how Dubya eventually normalized. He went from being a disgraceful buffoon to an entertaining politician where you had to watch his pressers. Trump is probably double that in terms of both stupidity and entertainment.

Melania: - "fantastic" first lady - "tremendous" for women

Ivanka: - "fabulous" woman

Barron: - finishing school

I havent seen you on television, I see you on television, I will watch you on television.
fecking hell, what a muppet.

The African American journo who just asked him a question, April Ryan, just got into a massive fight with Omarosa outside Spicer's office.

Summary of tRump's Press conference 16/2/2017:

inherited a mess, Protect, out of control, highly respected, electoral, disaster, cancer, horrific, bigly, greatest ever, working, strong, billions, great deal, elected, decades, wont happen, promise, great, done so much, big things, just getting started, ObamaCare disaster, respect, illegal, fake news, leaks, classified, ashamed, failing NY Times, joke, nothing to do with Russia, terrific inauguration, fake news, don't have my cabinet, WSJ is disgraceful, not true, dishonest political media is out of control, I'm misrepresented, all my women are wonderful, I'm given fake information, 'HUH?', criminal leaks are real, CNN is hatred, media lower approval than congress, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA, I DID NOT DIRECT FLYNN TO SPEAK WITH RUSSIA, electric chair, Hilary is a cheat, I'm involved, TONE, I'M NOT A BAD PERSON, I GET GOOD RATINGS, Fox&Friends are honest, TONE, the hatred, venom, press are dishonest, I don't RantOrRave, CNN IS VERY FAKE NEWS, I know good or bad, public does not believe press, I WON, zero chaos, fine tune machine, illegal leaks, FAKE FIRES!!!!, public see's its not fair, Russia is a ruse, getting on with Russia is good, I'M THE ONLY GUY WHO KNOWS WHAT URANIUM IS, cheap plastic buttons, I love to negotiate and I'm really good at it, make a deal with Russia, NOT GOOD, you have to understand, I don't have to tell you anything. Smooth travel ban. court was bad. There are bad people in the world. STRONGLY, I'm the best ever least racist person ever, drug dealers, gang members, I love kids, Senator Rubio's wife is a milf, so unfair, Ivanka and Melania are bigly, blacks hispanics and women love me, Schumer is a lightweight, my people are not racists for anti-semites, I DID NOT DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY.

Did I miss anything?

I'm so embarrassed for this country. To have a president who most likely has this month's National Enquirer on his desk.

So this happened

C4zs7U9WQAAZeDl.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.