The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be a war-mongering demagogue and madman without being an antisemite.

I don't think Bannon is an anti-semite. He seems to love Israel and has always talked about fighting Islam and China to defend 'Christian-Judean' values.
I'm not on point with my fairytales but don't Christians need the Jews in control of the holy land so they can be slaughtered at the second coming of Christ.

I could be wrong but I think technically she isn't. She may be a 'follower of the Jewish faith' but without the ancestry she isn't Jewish.

Yes, Obviously she's not Jewish, but she converted to a follower of the faith when she married Jared. (that's what I meant) posting from my phone, so didn't elaborate on it.

I could be wrong but I think technically she isn't. She may be a 'follower of the Jewish faith' but without the ancestry she isn't Jewish.

What she isn't is Hebrew but you can convert to judaism.

What she isn't is Hebrew but you can convert to judaism.
You can be a follower of it but not Jewish. It is not the same as converting to Christianity or Islam, due to the ethnic element, if my RE teacher was to be believed...

On March 15th, each of us will mail Donald Trump a postcard that publicly expresses our opposition to him. And we, in vast numbers, from all corners of the world, will overwhelm the man with his unpopularity and failure. We will show the media and the politicians what standing with him — and against us — means.

And most importantly, we will bury the White House post office in pink slips, all informing Donnie that he’s fired.

Each of us — every protester from every march, each congress calling citizen, every boycotter, volunteer, donor, and petition signer — if each of us writes even a single postcard and we put them all in the mail on the same day, March 15th, well: you do the math.

No alternative fact or Russian translation will explain away our record-breaking, officially-verifiable, warehouse-filling flood of fury. Hank Aaron currently holds the record for fan mail, having received 900,000 pieces in a year. We’re setting a new record: over a million pieces in a day, with not a single nice thing to say.

So sharpen your wit, unsheathe your writing implements, and see if your sincerest ill-wishes can pierce Donald’s famously thin skin.

Prepare for March 15th, 2017, a day hereafter to be known as #TheIdesOfTrump

Then, on March 15th, mail your messages to:

President (for now) Donald J. Trump
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

It might just be enough to make him crack.
Copy, paste, and share widely!

If Hollywood has taught us anything it's that there is always a self destruct button. Hopefully one of them pushes it in the WH thinking they were turning on the air conditioner.
Wouldn't it be amazing if Twitter terminated the real Donald's account. He would probably force the USPS to deliver his brain farts everyday with the coupons and offers for new windows.

Trump meets with Airline CEOS .Moans about oil. He's just itching to go into Iran.

On March 15th, each of us will mail Donald Trump a postcard that publicly expresses our opposition to him. And we, in vast numbers, from all corners of the world, will overwhelm the man with his unpopularity and failure. We will show the media and the politicians what standing with him — and against us — means.

And most importantly, we will bury the White House post office in pink slips, all informing Donnie that he’s fired.

Each of us — every protester from every march, each congress calling citizen, every boycotter, volunteer, donor, and petition signer — if each of us writes even a single postcard and we put them all in the mail on the same day, March 15th, well: you do the math.

No alternative fact or Russian translation will explain away our record-breaking, officially-verifiable, warehouse-filling flood of fury. Hank Aaron currently holds the record for fan mail, having received 900,000 pieces in a year. We’re setting a new record: over a million pieces in a day, with not a single nice thing to say.

So sharpen your wit, unsheathe your writing implements, and see if your sincerest ill-wishes can pierce Donald’s famously thin skin.

The White House
Washington, DC 20500

That's pretty neat actually :lol:

The White House
Washington, DC 20500

Missed your one about Assad.
Is this the correct address?

President (for now) Bashar Assad
Presidential Palace
Mount Mezzeh North
Damascus
Syria

They're the most brazenly corrupt bunch you could imagine, and pretty much nothing's going to happen about it.

The crazy thing is that he's even attacking GOP members. How long until he has no more support in his own party?
I thought similar when he made similar (worse?) remark about McCain in the primaries. And nothing happened. So I'm gonna wait this one out.
I'm with MTF. Nothing's gonna happen unless his fan base runs away in large numbers. How many Republicans have stood up to him yet and stood up no matter what? Practically nobody. McCain and Graham didn't walk a lot of talk, with the exception of their stance on Russia and the to-be-introduced bill that would limit Trump's power to lift Russian sanctions. Other than that: A bit of hot air, little action. Imagine for a second if Hillary got elected and had said, written or done anything 45 had said, written or done by now. She'd be called out 24/7 and find herself in the middle of an impeachment procedure.
The Republican party is the party of the invertebrates.

CNN blowing up 'Trump/KellyAnn nepotism towards Ivanka' right now.
NY magazine is of the opinion that she broke the law:

Kellyanne Conway used an interview from the White House this morning to officially endorse the Ivanka Trump product line. This appears to be completely illegal. Federal law is pretty clear about this: ...
Kellyanne Conway
is a federal employee. A federal employee may not “use his public office for his own private gain [or] for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise.” And this was definitely an endorsement. Conway said, “This is just wonderful line. I own some of it. I fully — I’m going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody. You can find it online.”

The author refers to the WP then in whose power it is to enforce the law:

“Enforcement measures are largely left to the head of the federal agency — in Conway’s case, the White House,” reports the Post, “One lawyer said a typical executive-branch employee who violated the rule could face significant disciplinary action, including a multi-day suspension and loss of pay.”
http://linkis.com/nymag.com/daily/inte/RjKBn

He's pretty well thought of I believe.

Yeah, he's also picked up support from O'Malley. We are seeing three distinct factions emerge in all of this. Ellison and the Bernie crowd (populist/progressive), Perez and the Obama wing (liberal establishment), and Buttigieg and O'Malley, who imo strike the appropriate balance between the rabidly populist Bernie wing and the old Obama coalition, who are at this point probably viewed as a bit too establishment. If you remember O'Malley's attacks on Trump during the primaries, he was spot on at a time when Hillary and Bernie were too busy attacking each other. Buttigieg strikes me as the sort of character who can appeal to small town America - blue collar whites and the people who crossed from Obama to Trump; where Ellison and Perez would struggle.

I'm with MTF. Nothing's gonna happen unless his fan base runs away in large numbers. How many Republicans have stood up to him yet and stood up no matter what? Practically nobody. McCain and Graham didn't walk a lot of talk, with the exception of their stance on Russia and the to-be-introduced bill that would limit Trump's power to lift Russian sanctions. Other than that: A bit of hot air, little action. Imagine for a second if Hillary got elected and had said, written or done anything 45 had said, written or done by now. She'd be called out 24/7 and find herself in the middle of an impeachment procedure.
The Republican party is the party of the invertebrates.

NY magazine is of the opinion that she broke the law:

Kellyanne Conway used an interview from the White House this morning to officially endorse the Ivanka Trump product line. This appears to be completely illegal. Federal law is pretty clear about this: ...
Kellyanne Conway
is a federal employee. A federal employee may not “use his public office for his own private gain [or] for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise.” And this was definitely an endorsement. Conway said, “This is just wonderful line. I own some of it. I fully — I’m going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody. You can find it online.”

The author refers to the WP then in whose power it is to enforce the law:

“Enforcement measures are largely left to the head of the federal agency — in Conway’s case, the White House,” reports the Post, “One lawyer said a typical executive-branch employee who violated the rule could face significant disciplinary action, including a multi-day suspension and loss of pay.”
http://linkis.com/nymag.com/daily/inte/RjKBn

So who is supposed to act on this? The AG, or any federal attorney?

Status
Not open for further replies.