The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Bill Barr, he should win a posthumous nobel prize. He just needs to walk off a cliff and we're good to go.

Typical Bush.

imagine actually thinking you still have a voice in the public realm after being laughed off the stage by a con-man that bragged about sexual assault and is dumber than a plank, and also begging your supporters to clap you as your campaign craters into irrelevancy. Honestly, who the feck wants to get any "insight and opinion" from Jeb Bush? :lol:

It's like Sarah Palin or joe the plumber tweeting about "the state of the country". :lol:

Bill Barr smelt the roses following the Election is all, he's still got a career and a backbone needs saving.

Bill Barr smelt the roses following the Election is all, he's still got a career and a backbone needs saving.

I'm pretty sure the conservative religious right financed a private island for his retirement for the work he has done in putting a lipstick on the Trump presidency.

EpSxXqkVQAAXGpU

:lol:

I dunno where that came from, I meant to post the POLITICO article. I.must have copied the wrong Tweet.

Could this woman be more unbearable?

The state of america, if Joe Arpaio quits trump team he'll be lauded as a man of integrity

Now Bill Barr is seen as the good guys just because he's smart enough to quit 2 weeks before execution date... wow... just wow

The state of america, if Joe Arpaio quits trump team he'll be lauded as a man of integrity

Now Bill Barr is seen as the good guys just because he's smart enough to quit 2 weeks before execution date... wow... just wow
Nobody is suddenly praising Barr as one of the good guys that didn’t think that already.

Have you personally experienced at your school any negative effects from her department’s policies?
Her attempts to undercut after school and school lunch policies come immediately to mind. Not to mention her work to roll back discrimination protections.

On a more personal level, her policies with regards to student loan debt has affected my wife and many friends & colleagues of mine.

Her attempts to undercut after school and school lunch policies come immediately to mind. Not to mention her work to roll back discrimination protections.

On a more personal level, her policies with regards to student loan debt has affected my wife and many friends & colleagues of mine.

The Trumps aside, Is there a more disgusting family in this country?

The Trumps aside, Is there a more disgusting family in this country?
Westboro Baptist Church/Family?

The DeVos Family are scum of a different level.

It's a tough competition to judge.

Excellent call. It's coincidental but fitting that their company was named Purdue in light of the shitbag in GA.
Just hearing that lying twat from the family testify today in the hearing & outright lie pissed me off literally minutes before you posted your question.

Just hearing that lying twat from the family testify today in the hearing & outright lie pissed me off literally minutes before you posted your question.

Not going to lie, I like having money and being comfortable. That being said, I can not even fathom the depths that these insanely rich people (Sacklers, Trumps, Bezos, etc.) go to to make more. They have so little regard for actual people and how their need to make an extra billion or 2 can literally destroy the lives of thousands. I can't comprehend the mindset, it's sociopathic.

Not going to lie, I like having money and being comfortable. That being said, I can not even fathom the depths that these insanely rich people (Sacklers, Trumps, Bezos, etc.) go to to make more. They have so little regard for actual people and how their need to make an extra billion or 2 can literally destroy the lives of thousands. I can't comprehend the mindset, it's sociopathic.
It’s more like millions upon millions that they destroyed.

This whole business with the stimulus checks proves once again how much the powers that be hate the working man in that country. The left and right political divide is a useful distraction tool from a much more salient issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.