The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes let's not support Goodyear so that Trump can make more money selling hats made in China. But nah surely his supporters wouldn't buy them if they knew they were made there, right? Let's all buy Michelin tires to support the French economy-or Continental to support Germany's... that ll show em!!! /s

Trump floated swapping Puerto Rico for Greenland because 'the people are poor' and 'dirty' in Puerto Rico, according to former DHS chief of staff
https://www.businessinsider.com/for...ng-puerto-rico-for-greenland-2020-8?r=US&IR=T

I said back in 2016 that donnie would give Alaska back to Russia...im going to put money on that we'll find out he tried to do that.

I don't get us sometimes. Truly, don't get how a good portion of America can truly support this guy blindly. Lost a friend over who he transformed into when Trump took office.

It's weird for Trumpers who get told to support American brands, Trump fully comes out and supports Goya after their CEO lauds Trump but God forbid another American Ohio based company wants no political crap in the workplace, all of a sudden it's completely fine to boycott an American brand then you look at the comments, Trumpers are saying "Pirelli tyres are soooo much better" which of course, is Italian made :wenger:

Talk about Sheeple.

Yes let's not support Goodyear so that Trump can make more money selling hats made in China. But nah surely his supporters wouldn't buy them if they knew they were made there, right? Let's all buy Michelin tires to support the French economy-or Continental to support Germany's... that ll show em!!! /s
We must fight the Radial Left!

Trump must have been enraged by Obama’s speech tonight at the convention. Pretty scathing from a former President in all fairness.

It's @RedTiger's fault. By Caf regulation a parody of a song lyric requires someone to complete the next line and here we are.
it's a beautiful way to focus the thread on something much more important than [censured]. For some reason, I really like this track from the 90s:

Might not be from California though, going by those accents... Meanwhile, in The Netherlands:

(Sorry mods, but don't tell me this isn't more fun than Trump mindfvking everyone by dissing the only US tire manufacturing company that's in the global top 10!)

Last edited:
it's a beautiful way to focus the thread on something much more important than [censured]. For some reason, I really like this track from the 90s:

Might not be from California though, going by those accents... This was popular in the Netherlands in the meantime:

(Sorry mods, but don't tell me this isn't more fun than Trump mindfvking everyone by dissing the only US tire manufacturing company that's in the global top 10!)

Y’all need to tread lightly with all this rap music, they might all get peeled out to the proper hub.

Might not be from California though, going by those accents... Meanwhile, in The Netherlands:

thafeck did I just watch? :eek:
(To be fair the watching was fine, but my ears!)

Feck me, that was hidden somewhere deep in my memory. My cousin was a big fan. Awful!
Yeah brings back memories. We used to have this youth culture clash in the 90s between Gabbers and Skaters. I used to be a skater so we always went looking for trouble against Gabbers and viceversa. I remember when I was like 14 skating on the street and out of nowhere this 10 year old skin head clock my in the face. I nearly went down, but luckily regained my composure and managed to escape the fury of about 25 of em. good times :lol:

Hmmm I thought it was Gabba Techno?

And clogs, tulips, cheese, weed, sex shops, windmills and Edwin Van Der Sar...
Gabba? You mean gabber maybe?

Also, don't forget building stuff to keep the water out. That's our real strength.

You lot really picked a hell of a president.

Too many have said this for it not to be true. Remember reading Fear by Bob Woodward and thinking it was an hyperbole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.