The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Democrats should start winding him up by calling him Bunker Boy. Trump will 100% lose his shit.
A Twitter plugin changing all mentions of Trump to "#bunkerboy" would be fantastic.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society."

Wow. The former defence secretary saying that the country doesn't need the president to unite is absolutely crazy.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
There's gonna be some serious rage tweeting....

Right now I'd say there's a team of aids pinning him to the floor while someone pumps benzos into him. Hopefully it gives him a stroke.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Right now I'd say there's a team of aids pinning him to the floor while someone pumps benzos into him. Hopefully it gives him a stroke.
Yet more sexual innuendo from Mr 'Popper! :D

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
There's gonna be some serious rage tweeting....

Mad Dog denouncing him, Obama making an appearance, and The Lincoln Project dropping another video all at the same time...keep your fingers crossed.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
:lol:

His is one bunker you don't want to enter, mate.
Its a first.... To my shame I doubt there'll be a second...

"Oh, hello Mr Hitler, those are some mighty fine boots you're sporting..."

SteveJ

Scout
An insight into the way that some rich men, like Trump, think:

Bernie Ecclestone: "In a lot of ways, terrible to say this I suppose, but apart from the fact that Hitler got taken away and persuaded to do things that I have no idea whether he wanted to do or not, he was in the way that he could command a lot of people, able to get things done."

"I prefer strong leaders. Margaret Thatcher made decisions on the run and got the job done. She was the one who built this country up slowly. We've let it go down again."

"Politicians are too worried about elections. We did a terrible thing when we supported the idea of getting rid of Saddam Hussein, he was the only one who could control the country. It was the same with the Taliban."

SteveJ

Scout
Y'know, this is a very uncomfortable thought for a number of reasons but ~

I've the impression that even if there were a pile of bodies along the route to that church, Trump would still have marched through as if he were a conquering General.
I'm not trying to claim that he's Hitler or whoever; just that satisfying his ego and (supposedly) bolstering his image might've overridden any restraint or, ironically, any personal squeamishness.

SteveJ

Scout
Trump said:
So pathetic to watch the Fake News Lamestream Media
Well stop watching the tv and do some work.

SteveJ

Scout
Trump responds to Mattis's comments:
His primary strength was not military, but rather personal public relations. I gave him a new life, things to do, and battles to win, but he seldom “brought home the bacon”. I didn’t like his “leadership” style or much else about him, and many others agree. Glad he is gone!

SteveJ

Scout
Another telegram from Deadwood:

'He wears the armor of God': evangelicals hail Trump's church photo op

'Many of Trump’s evangelical supporters, far from Washingtons political stage, saw the move as a victory in a world rife with evil.

“My whole family was flabbergasted,” said Benjamin Horbowy, 37. “My mother just shouted out, ‘God give him strength! He’s doing a Jericho walk!’”

A Jericho walk, in some evangelical circles, refers to the biblical book of Joshua, where God commanded the Israelites to walk seven times around the opposing city of Jericho, whose walls then came crashing down.

“My mother started crying. She comes from Pentecostal background, and she started speaking in tongues. I haven’t heard her speak in tongues in years. I thought, look at my president! He’s establishing the Lord’s kingdom in the world. It was the coolest thing he could do. What more could he do, wear blue jeans and ride in on a horse? I believe it’s like Ephesians 6:10 through 1. I believe this is a president who wears the full armour of God.”'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/03/donald-trump-church-photo-op-evangelicals

SteveJ

Scout
Jericho! Rundown, DIRTY place where the Radical Left Dem Antifa governor needs to do his job! Garbage piles bigger than the Pyramids, rats bigger than whales! Syringes in sandwiches!! And bits of sick.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Mad Dog denouncing him, Obama making an appearance, and The Lincoln Project dropping another video all at the same time...keep your fingers crossed.
This has the feeling of a presidency finally flying apart at the seams.

To me (and I could be completely wrong) it feels like more and more Americans are finally turning against him in droves and seeing him in the same light that so many of have since 2016.

I don't see how he comes back from this, when you have the likes of Mattis and Esper turning on him, the Lincoln Project, Republicans against Trump gaining real traction etc, lets see who turns next, but as more people denounce him and the tide turns, lots of those who have worked for and with him will start speaking out as there's safety in numbers and everyone will want to be seen to be on the right side of history.

Once he's gone I can not wait for all the "Inside the White House" whistleblowing books to come out describing this little section of American history.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Another telegram from Deadwood:

'He wears the armor of God': evangelicals hail Trump's church photo op

'Many of Trump’s evangelical supporters, far from Washingtons political stage, saw the move as a victory in a world rife with evil.

“My whole family was flabbergasted,” said Benjamin Horbowy, 37. “My mother just shouted out, ‘God give him strength! He’s doing a Jericho walk!’”

A Jericho walk, in some evangelical circles, refers to the biblical book of Joshua, where God commanded the Israelites to walk seven times around the opposing city of Jericho, whose walls then came crashing down.

“My mother started crying. She comes from Pentecostal background, and she started speaking in tongues. I haven’t heard her speak in tongues in years. I thought, look at my president! He’s establishing the Lord’s kingdom in the world. It was the coolest thing he could do. What more could he do, wear blue jeans and ride in on a horse? I believe it’s like Ephesians 6:10 through 1. I believe this is a president who wears the full armour of God.”'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/03/donald-trump-church-photo-op-evangelicals
FFS these people are mental. That is some extreme willful ignorance if dont see hes just using religions as a prop,

But then again, so are probably most evangelicals

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Grasping at fecking straws here looking for the tiniest thing he can brag about. He's so stubborn and full of rage and self importance that he can't see how easy things like the protests and riots and even COVID are to help him gain support and become a loved President. He continuously seems to purposely try to be on the wrong side of history.

Eh?

I thought Mad Dog was already a well established nickname from back before he even worked for Obama and back to his military days?

Status
Not open for further replies.