The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really doesn't feel like we're far from him endorsing Biden. I'm sure they get on actually.

Whether that would do more harm (from the left) than good (from the right) is another question. But it's where we are. (let's not revisit the reprehensible actions W. took as Puppet in chief, just saying it's crazy that he's a voice of a reason today)

Rumour said The Bushes voted for Clinton in 2016, right? I definitely think he should endorse Biden. Stick it to the orange motherfecker.

He had long enough to come up with something ,and that's the best he could come up with?.

Just imagine Trump trying to steal the spot light of a corpse... I can understand them.

Maybe everything he said and done was all about his campaign promise. To have Mexico pay for the wall. I’d seriously consider blocking my people from entering America if I was in charge of Mexico.

Someone pinch me with a shotgun, this is just so surreal. :lol: I rather not think about what the remaining 6 months are going to bring in terms of sheer lunacy. At this stage, even an attempted coup doesn't seem like an outlandish possibility anymore.

58260dcd46e27a735a8b5748

trump-m23.jpg

Even his own people don't want to walk near him

With the 'possible' exception of Lincoln :lol:

Also I never realised Biden had been President for 43 years, thats quite something.

Democrats should start winding him up by calling him Bunker Boy. Trump will 100% lose his shit.

that picture is edited
I can't believe anyone was taken in by that obvious photoshop. The bible is a different colour to the rest of the photo for a start.

Although, to be fair it's a good reply to the trump fans posting all those shots of Trump's head on Rocky's body.

With the 'possible' exception of Lincoln :lol:

Also I never realised Biden had been President for 43 years, thats quite something.

It's so weird how he puts "late" in front of Lincoln. He's been dead for a hundred and fifty years, I don't think that is required any more. It's like saying the transition from the Roman Republic to the Roman Empire was started by the late Gaius Julius Caesar.

- How was your time in th...erm I mean inspection of the bunker Mr.President?
- Tremendous, tremendous. Much very good information down there. I now have mucher information about bunkers than anyone has ever had.
- Excellent Mr.President. Would you like yo....
- I'm not bunkerboy you know. I'm not bunkerboy.
- Ehm.. yes of course Mr.President. Would you like your Mcdonald's mea.....
- YES I want my Mcdonald's meal!! Hannity starts in 2min gotdamnit!

Obama needs to address that nonsense from Trump that he did a lot for Black People.

Had Churchill dropped the bombs himself it might be a valid comparison.

It was so obvious they were trying to set that photo op up as something historic, that would be remembered for decades.

They fecking tear gassed and charged innocent, peaceful US citizens live on TV so he could do it FFS.

Mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.