The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rice and lettuce soup for you courtesy of our Chinese overlords.
:lol:Well, yeah, on a normal day obviously. But it happens to be my birthday on this particular day when my grandkids visit me. Because they were probably forced to by their parents who felt obligated to cross the wilderness to see me for their yearly visit.

:lol:Well, yeah, on a normal day obviously. But it happens to be my birthday on this particular day when my grandkids visit me. Because they were probably forced to by their parents who felt obligated to cross the wilderness to see me for their yearly visit.

I look forward to sitting with my grandchildren in 30 or so years and regaling them with tales of 2019 - the year when everything changed. As we sup on our wheat rations and chlorinated chicken flavoured bites I can explain to them how, because we lived in a time of great Opposing caution and media controlled narrative, fat racist sex offenders with shit hair were able to keep their jobs even after admitting on live television that they had carried out treasonous crimes on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean (now known as the boneyard).
How will you explain to him the kneeling down to Barron Trump every morning?

Highlight:
“This is a place,” Trump said of the White House, “1799 it was built. 1799. It started off with number six. John Adams, president.”
In fact the sixth president was John Quincy Adams. His father, John Adams, president No 2, was the first occupant of the White House, from 1800. Oddly, Trump made the same mistake at the same event last year.

The replies:D

"Band of patriots who love this country her people and the constitution"

I thought that one was especially clever. Republicans are funny.

Really though, do they lobotomize the part of your brain that's responsible for telling jokes when you register as a conservative?

How will you explain to him the kneeling down to Barron Trump every morning?
I'd assume such talk would be picked up by the microphones and a team of Re-Educators would blast through the door to take them away to one of the nearby furnaces.

"Band of patriots who love this country her people and the constitution"

I thought that one was especially clever. Republicans are funny.

Really though, do they lobotomize the part of your brain that's responsible for telling jokes when you register as a conservative?

There's something about being on the political right that makes people not as funny or witty. Or smart. Or attractive. Or innately good.

Donald Trump, with inflating hair:

trump-robe-2-24917-1486492359-3_dblbig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.