The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:
Just imagine being inside this cnuts head:lol: He must live in a constant state of agitation bordering on explosive rage. He is a human mount Etna.

Laura Ingraham says most of the protesters she saw today "didn't seem British, a lot of people were from outside of London"

Fecking ignorant,racist idiot.

Well that D-Day anniversary ceremony was amazing!

Got to congratulate Trump for his attitude throughout this visit but particularly today. First time he’s looked like a real statesman. Most of us were concerned that he would be embarrassing, but he hasn’t been at all. Never thought I’d say this and I do hope I haven’t spoken too soon.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190605115433-15-d-day-75-commemoration-0605.jpg

Last edited:
That hot chocolate stand is the Wall.

The payday lending industry spent $1 million at two annual conferences held at the Trump National Doral hotel outside Miami, ProPublica reports. The Trump administration, meanwhile, is moving to roll back Obama-era regulations on the industry, which would have required lenders to verify that borrowers could afford to pay back their loans while also covering basic living expenses before making a loan.

Got to congratulate Trump for his attitude throughout this visit but particularly today. First time he’s looked like a real statesman. Most of us were concerned that he would be embarrassing, but he hasn’t been at all. Never thought I’d say this and I do hope I haven’t spoken too soon.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190605115433-15-d-day-75-commemoration-0605.jpg

His stance on climate change means hes still an absolute cnut. He also refused to meet with the leader of the opposition but met with farage. The man is an utter twat.

His stance on climate change means hes still an absolute cnut. He also refused to meet with the leader of the opposition but met with farage. The man is an utter twat.
Nevertheless he didn’t embarrass himself, or the UK or the US which is pretty good going for a full 2 days.

Be a long while before that happens again.

Them trousers though.

I just watched that on Sky. I was rolling on the floor. He doesn't know anything about anything.

Nevertheless he didn’t embarrass himself, or the UK or the US which is pretty good going for a full 2 days.

Be a long while before that happens again.

I hope this isn't the stance of everyone else here, but the last few posts have been the ultimate triumph of aesthetics over politics.

I hope this isn't the stance of everyone else here, but the last few posts have been the ultimate triumph of aesthetics over politics.
Really!

Tough if you don’t like what I said but I’m very grateful for the lack of faux pas on his visit. I was expecting it to be so much worse. And unlike most I can give credit to people I don’t care for.

Really!

Tough if you don’t like what I said but I’m very grateful for the lack of faux pas on his visit. I was expecting it to be so much worse. And unlike most I can give credit to people I don’t care for.

I find his tweets genuinely funny, I don't care much if they're undignified but they are good entertainment. Same with some of his quotes (not the more offensive ones, but GOP primary Donald was a gem). My issue is with his actual policies. Even within this visit he promoted a hard Brexit and suggested the privatisation of the NHS. It matters more than his tie and table manners.

I find his tweets genuinely funny, I don't care much if they're undignified but they are good entertainment. Same with some of his quotes (not the more offensive ones, but GOP primary Donald was a gem). My issue is with his actual policies. Even within this visit he promoted a hard Brexit and suggested the privatisation of the NHS. It matters more than his tie and table manners.
So what has all that got to do with my post?

Really!

To be fair, he could hardly have made a bigger faux pas while in Ireland than suggesting he was still in the UK.

So what has all that got to do with my post?
I find it absurd that the most powerful man in the world is judged as ok because he did or didn't have trouble reading French words rather than the actual political moves he made.

I find it absurd that the most powerful man in the world is judged as ok because he did or didn't have trouble reading French words rather than the actual political moves he made.
Best to go back and read my posts as they are written. To help you along I’m saying that he behaved in a more statesman-like manner, didn’t insult anyone and didn’t make any faux pas. Don’t make my words into anything else.

To be fair, he could hardly have made a bigger faux pas while in Ireland than suggesting he was still in the UK.

Well, he could have suggested that the reintroduction of a border between North and South would be fine and maybe even a good thing for Ireland!

Oh, wait..

Well.. it didn’t take too long to get back to his usual form :lol::lol::lol:

Exactly. But then again, this was a diplomatic mission rather than a political one. If only he grabbed the Queen by her aging flappy minge...

Status
Not open for further replies.