The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

How's no one posted this yet? Genuinely mistook this one for parody.

I posted it yesterday but he got his grammar wrong with the use of ‘to’ and ‘too’ so he deleted the tweet and resubmitted this morning.

My uncle posted on his Facebook that Trump is accomplishing the denuclearization of North Korea.

I posted a status asking what we’ve gotten out of Kim keeping his nukes while we tell our South Korean allies that we won’t train with them anymore.

He responds to my post saying “the document they signed isn’t legally binding so it really doesn’t matter”

I asked him... “then why are you praising it?”

He’s stumped.
:lol:
You basically replicated this thread on Facebook.

One of the few times I would agree with Trump

LOL ok! You don't have the sort of artistic career like he's had with a low IQ.

De Niro is opinionated but actually pretty shy from all accounts. I can only assume he's genuinely disgusted by Trump to be this forward about it - just like he was prior to the election.

You are genuinely of the opinion that de Niro has a low I.Q. and has suffered brain damage from boxing?
Well no :lol: but I agree it was just a stupid leftist echo chamber act that helps nobody. Made him look very dumb. If de Niro wants to make a change he can do so much more than say feck trump to a standing ovation of Hollywood actors that clearly still don't understand why trump got elected. So in that context I agree he's not very smart

LOL ok! You don't have the sort of artistic career like he's had with a low IQ.

De Niro is opinionated but actually pretty shy from all accounts. I can only assume he's genuinely disgusted by Trump to be this forward about it - just like he was prior to the election.
De Niro is a great actor. Not sure what that has to do with having a high or low IQ. This feck trump crap doesn't help anyone and proves more that he doesn't get it.

De Niro is a great actor. Not sure what that has to do with having a high or low IQ. This feck trump crap doesn't help anyone and proves more that he doesn't get it.

Let's put that to the side then. What has IQ got to do with opposing Trump?

If anything I think that if you’d research it the average Trump critic has a significantly higher IQ than the average Trump supporter.

I’d put money on it. All of it. And my house too.(it’s a shit house)(but not in a shit hole country)

If anything I think that if you’d research it the average Trump critic has a significantly higher IQ than the average Trump supporter.

I’d put money on it. All of it. And my house too.(it’s a shit house)(but not in a shit hole country)

You're forgetting conservatives, the alt-right etc are the clear master race. Behold them.

It shouldn't have anything to do with it. But if you were smart enough, you'd realize that yelling feck Trump to a standing ovation of Hollywood elite is not objectively effective in the slightest. It looks as stupid as some hick country singer yelling feck Obama to a bunch of rednecks.

What a load of arse bollox.

Even if were remotely plausible why is somebody as intelligent as you living in a shit house?

.....and somebody as thick as Trump living in a white house?

Well no :lol: but I agree it was just a stupid leftist echo chamber act that helps nobody. Made him look very dumb. If de Niro wants to make a change he can do so much more than say feck trump to a standing ovation of Hollywood actors that clearly still don't understand why trump got elected. So in that context I agree he's not very smart

It made headlines everywhere; reached a lot more people than just those in the room. I'll never criticize someone for wanting to share their opinions, no matter how stupid. He has a voice and I don't blame him if he wants to use it. It's up to us if we want to listen. If I had millions of people following me, I would speak on things I was passionate about too.

Even if were remotely plausible why is somebody as intelligent as you living in a shit house?

Because smart people in a different country help got him elected by manipulating lower IQ people ;)

It made headlines everywhere; reached a lot more people than just those in the room. I'll never criticize someone for wanting to share their opinions, no matter how stupid. He has a voice and I don't blame him if he wants to use it. It's up to us if we want to listen. If I had millions of people following me, I would speak on things I was passionate about too.
People can share opinions as they please, but there are many consequences to opening up your mouth, especially when you have millions of people listening to you. How you present yourself and your thoughts really do matter.

And since he has a voice I will criticise it as I see fit. The message "feck trump "as you say has reached many people. What message is it exactly . How does it make those on the fence or on the other side come to you. All it is to me is a muscle flex infront of his peers. Pandering to the crowd. Nothing coherent just showing the right that the costal elites in Hollywood have no idea about why trump is popular with others.

If De Niro really wants to make a difference and be political he can use his incredible talent and maybe commission a short film laying out a ideas of a better way forward instead of being a foul mouth grandpa looking to get an easy standing ovation

And since he has a voice I will criticise it as I see fit. The message "feck trump "as you say has reached many people. What message is it exactly . How does it make those on the fence or on the other side come to you. All it is to me is a muscle flex infront of his peers. Pandering to the crowd. Nothing coherent just showing the right that the costal elites in Hollywood have no idea about why trump is popular with others.

If De Niro really wants to make a difference and be political he can use his incredible talent and maybe commission a short film laying out a ideas of a better way forward instead of being a foul mouth grandpa looking to get an easy standing ovation

He could call it ‘meanie streets’

Every single expert, pundit and intellectual was clearly too intelligent to even imagine Trump winning. Looking back, you must feel rather stupid.
Maybe they would have been right if there wasn't any assistance from another regime.

The popular vote also accurately reflect the national polls. Clinton had the popular vote by ~3M, so it's not really stupid to predict the outcome based on that now is it?

"Not doing war games" fml that sums him up right there. Everything is just a fecking bug joke or game to him. What an utter cnut.

What an amazing retort. Boom!

And here lies an issue with many liberals. They think that because you don't agree with them you are stupid. Deplorable even :lol:

How could people possibly vote for trump they must be dumb dumbs

Straw man arguments are fun.

Obviously it was.
Historically speaking, if someone is millions of votes ahead of the opponent, that person is likely to get the Presidency. Just because an anomaly happens doesn’t make it stupid. But I understand that you live in a fantasy world so it’s no use to iterate this point further to you.

Page 1723 was a shit show and it looks like this one won't be any better.

The whole point is that Trump referring to De Niro's low IQ, as he perceives it, is just more pointless shit from Trump. Instead of just referencing De Niro he now has people like us all over the world debating his choice of description and its validity rather than the content. It's what Trump does about everything and it pisses me off.

Don't get me started on that post suggesting a correlation between intelligence and property.

Status
Not open for further replies.