The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks jam packed at Trump's rally. CNN reporting that several thousand people have been turned away as there's not enough capacity at the venue

Looks jam packed at Trump's rally. CNN reporting that several thousand people have been turned away as there's not enough capacity at the venue
Maybe he's giving away free tins of Quality Street, like Katie Price does at book signings.

Just listened to it. Predictably cringeworthy.

He just tweeted twice about Emma Gonzalez (the bald Parkland high shooting survivor) being his hero minutes ago. Straight up trolling! His newly found Trumpster buddies are already turning their backs on him :lol:

He just tweeted twice about Emma Gonzalez (the bald Parkland high shooting survivor) being his hero minutes ago. Straight up trolling! His newly found Trumpster buddies are already turning their backs on him :lol:
I’m convinced he lives off of people’s hate.

President description bombing another country as boom boom bang.
Never seen anything like this shitshow.

RE: The Nobel chants, I give it two days maximum before it’s leaked that Trump was hiring sections of the crowd to lead chants at certain moments of his speech.

Wow...

White House correspondents’ dinner: Michelle Wolf shocks media with Sarah Sanders attack

The comedian was scathing about Trump’s press secretary and his daughter Ivanka in a performance dubbed ‘disgusting’ by Sean Spicer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...le-wolf-stuns-media-with-sarah-sanders-attack

She had some funny lines and then some not so funny onws. She was awful. Probably one of the worst. I mean she said trump is so broke he's like a south west engine. A lady died for fecks sake. I'm all for being edgy and going there ,but she got crickets chirping for a reason.

She had some funny lines and then some not so funny onws. She was awful. Probably one of the worst. I mean she said trump is so broke he's like a south west engine. A lady died for fecks sake. I'm all for being edgy and going there ,but she got crickets chirping for a reason.
Bit like Jimmy Carr or Frankie Boyle that. Half of you is laughing, while the other half is wincing.

Bit like Jimmy Carr or Frankie Boyle that. Half of you is laughing, while the other half is wincing.
Again it's not really that I think she went too far because feck trump he's gone way further than anyone and he and his solicitors should be shown what they are and what they have become. I just don't find her to be a comedian, as she's not really that funny.

Wow...

White House correspondents’ dinner: Michelle Wolf shocks media with Sarah Sanders attack

The comedian was scathing about Trump’s press secretary and his daughter Ivanka in a performance dubbed ‘disgusting’ by Sean Spicer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...le-wolf-stuns-media-with-sarah-sanders-attack
“I would drag him here myself, but it turns out that the president of the United States is the one pussy you’re not allowed to grab.“

Beautiful.

I think that this rude by Michael Avenatti. I don't like either of these two women, but what he did is wrong.

He was waiting to be interviewed next. The camera for some reason decided for a shot that had him in it when the beginning of the shot only focused on the three women. Not entirely his fault but he did have a bit of fun with it once he realized he was in shot.

He was waiting to be interviewed next. The camera for some reason decided for a shot that had him in it when the beginning of the shot only focused on the three women. Not entirely his fault but he did have a bit of fun with it once he realized he was in shot.
That's not an excuse. They were still talking.

Well yes it is an excuse. CNN asks people for interviews and they have to be nearby for when the previous interview finishes.
You're one of my favorite posters here and I typically agree with you, but I disagree with you on this one. Look, I want Democrats to win the 2018 and 2020 elections and put an end to this administration. However, I like to be honest-- I think that Avenatti didn't behave appropriately. I also think that Michelle Wolf wasn't convincing last night. We are re-enforcing the notion that the media is biased, enemy, looks down to people, etc. That's not what we need. Michelle Wolf made Sarah Sanders look good last night, and that's sad in itself.

Deplorable.
Take it easy. If you knew me enough from this site, you would know that I am not in the Trump camp. The last time that this term was used, we got a disaster that we don't know how to handle.

A post like yours should be deleted by the mods.

Last edited:
You're one of my favorite posters here and I typically agree with you, but I disagree with you on this one. Look, I want Democrats to win the 2018 and 2020 elections and put an end to this administration. However, I like to be honest-- I think that Avenatti didn't behave appropriately. I also think that Michelle Wolf wasn't convincing last night. We are re-enforcing the notion that the media is biased, enemy, looks down to people, etc. That's not what we need. Michelle Wolf made Sarah Sanders look good last night, and that's sad in itself.

Take it easy. If you knew me enough from this site, you would know that I am not in the Trump camp. The last time that this term was used, we got a disaster that we don't know how to handle.

A post like yours should be deleted by the mods.

On Avenatti, you're making a big deal out of something most people found funny.

As for Michelle Wolff, I didn't find her brand of women's humor to be particularly funny. That said, it is a testament to the undercurrent of tribal tension that exists between both the left and the right (last night was an event for the generally left leaning media), as well as between the press and the Trump cabal.

On Avenatti, you're making a big deal out of something most people found funny.
Maybe, but I'm sure that some will make use of it.

As for Michelle Wolff, I didn't find her brand of women's humor to be particularly funny. That said, it is a testament to the undercurrent of tribal tension that exists between both the left and the right (last night was an event for the generally left leaning media), as well as between the press and the Trump cabal.
I agree on both.

On thing though, she might be right about this: “Democrats are harder to make fun of because you guys don't do anything. People think you might flip the House and Senate this November, but you guys always find a way to mess it up.

A better view of the Avenatti clip. He is being wrangled by Kate Bennett (off camera) to not go too far because he is going to be interviewed next.

A better view of the Avenatti clip. He is being wrangled by Kate Bennett (off camera) to not go too far because he is going to be interviewed next.

Avenatti is really becoming a childish media whore. Michelle Wolf had a few funny lines but she bombed for the most part. The worst WH Correspondence comedian I have seen in recent years.

Avenatti is really becoming a childish media whore. Michelle Wolf had a few funny lines but she bombed for the most part. The worst WH Correspondence comedian I have seen in recent years.

Its part of his schtick...which is to goad Trump into revealing things on social media, which has so far worked well. If doing a bit of wumming here and there advances his case then he is obviously incentivized to proceed accordingly.

Matt Schlapp, net worth $5 million, saying he’s had enough of elites mocking people like him.

Yeah he's a galactic moron. Same guy who was whitesplaining to Michael Steele a couple months back that it was ok for him to be racially profiled at CPAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.