The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best buy those eggs now so they're perfectly ripe.

Wait till he finds out he is not invited to the royal wedding. He'll throw a tantrum and cancel the visit.

He's gonna need Bolton's moustache as a disguise.

3053.jpg

Pregnant Melania gets Raptured; Old man yells at clouds; Bewildered security guy; Coconuts stuffed up dress

CNN are absoutey pathetic for not covering the Macron speech to Congress and instead whipping up gossip about Ronny Jackson.

CNN are absoutey pathetic for not covering the Macron speech to Congress and instead whipping up gossip about Ronny Jackson.

Things like that make it harder for them to be taken seriously. All the posturing about democracy / media responsibility and they do this. Sure it's more fun to gossip about Jackson but you are a news organization not tmz.

Why are they calling this a bromance? It's clear to anybody with an ounce of sense that Macron is smartly trying to steer the manchild in the directions he wants him to go by massaging his fragile ego.

Why are they calling this a bromance? It's clear to anybody with an ounce of sense that Macron is smartly trying to steer the manchild in the directions he wants him to go by massaging his fragile ego.

Exactly just like the Chinese and South Koreans have and to some extent the UK, Canada and Japan too. He's being taken for a mug on a global scale and even funnier than that is his supporters think he's the one doing the bossing around. Priceless, it really is.

Having Trump think it is a bromance will help Macron in achieving it.

Hmm get rid of the bias. There are a lot of 'golddiggers' who are just looking for a better life. Not that I support them, but it's a common occurrence even outside of Trump. Women are attracted to money and power and it's not any different from ToyBoy's

As to being a FLOTUS, your views are just nonsense. No one in America expected that and saying she signed up for that is just incorrect.

As to being an opportunist, you can blame that on most successful people.

I said that she did not sign for FLOTUS, but her disgust is not about being FLOTUS, is because she is with Trump.

Of course I will not blame on most successful people, first of all we should define success. But definitely I will never criticize golddiggers. Everybody has their own right to get power, money, etc... As long you don't hurt anyone else, is fine to me. Some people uses the brain, some people uses their physical attributes. Fine with me. What I would not get is any sympathy is for someone that signs a contract (Marriage) and only wants the good things (Money) but not the bad things (Trump). So 0 sympathy for Melania, she signed it knowing exactly with who was dealing (third marriage, cheater, a feckwit and a disgusting person). And she can always get divorced. Oh that she would lose probably lots of money! NO PITY AT ALL. She got what she signed knowingly

Someone should tell the president to hire a tailor.

From my deep in-the-know position (/s, I spoke with some tailors when getting my own suit and they'd worked at shops he bought from), the issue doesn't seem to be that he doesn't have a tailor, just that he doesn't listen to them. And they know by experience to do as he wishes or not see any more of his business.

In fairness, when you are carrying around extra weight it sort of puts you out of the finely tailored category and more in the I just want to be comfortable one.

From my deep in-the-know position (/s, I spoke with some tailors when getting my own suit and they'd worked at shops he bought from), the issue doesn't seem to be that he doesn't have a tailor, just that he doesn't listen to them. And they know by experience to do as he wishes or not see any more of his business.
Isn’t he a bit old to be a rebellious hipster teenager?

In fairness, when you are carrying around extra weight it sort of puts you out of the finely tailored category and more in the I just want to be comfortable one.

A good tailor can make anybody look decent. Those trousers are fecking comical.

I have a hard time getting riled up about a party doctor when senior positions are being filled with people who want to start a war (or another one, depending upon your perspective) with Iran.

You never start a land war in southwest Asia. Just watch Princess Bride and you'd have more insight than this lot.

Free percocet for all. Sounds like a great potential VA Secretary
I don't really get why Obama didn't get rid of this bloke. Is it just that back in those far-away days when sacking someone wasn't so commonplace it seemed easier to put up with him than give the media a bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.