The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refuses to hold his hand for 5 seconds. Welcome to the resistance, Melania Trump.

3053.jpg

Blimey, what a photo...

I’m starting to get a thing for Melanie. The more she rejects Trump, the more she does it for me.

More like a trophy wife who still got cheated on. That must burn!

I feel sorry for Melania. She comes across as a decent sort.

What is decent on renouncing at your model career to be a trophy wife of a creepy, dumb, cheating older man? People sometimes lose perspective. just because she does not like Trump it does not discharge her of what she is, an opportunist goldigger that knew ABSOLUTELY what she was applying for but being FLOTUS. She knwe how she was, she knew that he would cheat on her (and probably she did too), so don't paint her as a martyr

What is decent on renouncing at your model career to be a trophy wife of a creepy, dumb, cheating older man? People sometimes lose perspective. just because she does not like Trump it does not discharge her of what she is, an opportunist goldigger that knew ABSOLUTELY what she was applying for but being FLOTUS. She knwe how she was, she knew that he would cheat on her (and probably she did too), so don't paint her as a martyr
Hmm get rid of the bias. There are a lot of 'golddiggers' who are just looking for a better life. Not that I support them, but it's a common occurrence even outside of Trump. Women are attracted to money and power and it's not any different from ToyBoy's

As to being a FLOTUS, your views are just nonsense. No one in America expected that and saying she signed up for that is just incorrect.

As to being an opportunist, you can blame that on most successful people.

Status
Not open for further replies.