The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hair definitely matches. Facial features on the sketch look more Italian whereas Brady's face looks like he's some long lost descendent of Arnold.

Could be this guy

tumblr_inline_mi6zgb7J8F1qz4rgp.gif

Leader of the axe-clankers. "I want your eyes, pig."

At this point if given the chance to back and change the outcome I'd still choose Trump. This is way too fun.

The polls were mostly accurate as they were predicting the popular result rather than electoral college.

Funnily enough, one of the least accurate was the Rasmussen poll which had Trump leading, it was completely incorrect as Clinton won by 2 points.

The polls were mostly accurate as they were predicting the popular result rather than electoral college.

Funnily enough, one of the least accurate was the Rasmussen poll which had Trump leading, it was completely incorrect as Clinton won by 2 points.
TBF, Rasmussen don't include the millions and millions of illegal voters in their methodology

Weren't most polls correct within the margin of error, the little bit on the bottom of the poll, +/-3, people tend to ignore this very important measure of polling. Especially on a national level.

Weren't most polls correct within the margin of error, the little bit on the bottom of the poll, +/-3, people tend to ignore this very important measure of polling. Especially on a national level.

Yeah it was a freak result which at the time seemed like a perfect storm as he won by small margins in the right places. It’s become apparent since that those small margins were no coincidence, it was a calculated campaign of misinformation in those areas.

Rasmussen is total shit. I remember a few years back when I did an analysis of poll prediction based on states of US, and Rasmussen were by far the worst one, an outlier. Every state they gave to Democrats went to Democrats, but 9-10 states they gave to Republicans, went to Democrats.

They aren't a polling company, they are a Republican propaganda machine.

Nate Silver measures them as the least accurate major pollster, and he is usually right in these things.

Last edited:
Rasmussen is total shit. I remember a few years back when I did an analysis of poll prediction based on states of US, and Rasmussen were by far the worst one, an outlier. Every state they gave to Democrats went to Democrats, but 9-10 states they gave to Republicans, went to Democrats.

They aren't a polling company, they are a Republican propaganda machine.

Nate Silver measures them as the least accurate major pollster, and he is usually right in these things.

Do tell... we’ve been playing with Matlab recently and I was thinking of doing something similar with publicly available data although admittedly I’d been looking at chucking together some crypto datasets and figuring out if there’s an algo that can find something interesting in there.

Do tell... we’ve been playing with Matlab recently and I was thinking of doing something similar with publicly available data although admittedly I’d been looking at chucking together some crypto datasets and figuring out if there’s an algo that can find something interesting in there.
Long time ago, mostly playing with data without being serious at it. Also, the number 9-10 might have been lower, but I remember it Rasmussen being total off in a few states when they predicted Republican and it went to Democrat, but never the other way around.

Could be this guy

tumblr_inline_mi6zgb7J8F1qz4rgp.gif

Leader of the axe-clankers. "I want your eyes, pig."
Him for sure. In next season's opener, Michael Avenatti is revealed to be ... an alien life form. And we start wondering if Drumpf could turn out to be a good guy/patsy.

What makes it even worse is that they'll have realised the mistake and they've still not bothered to update it. Trump's posted the same thing on his Twitter account.

They should just leave it there as a testament of their idiocy. Just like they should allow Scott Pruitt to remain in office as a testament to their commitment to corruption.

We can't be too far off from Trump, Hannity, Cohen, and Nunes forming The Banana Trumps Adventure Hour.

The real home run will be when its revealed Hannity is far more entangled in all of this than people previously thought. His visit to Assange needs to be looked into a bit more.

I'm thinking Trump hasn't gotten laid in some time. I doubt Melania is doing anything with him and his chances of sneaking in hookers and playmates to the White House must be very low. It's no wonder the pussyhound is more and more unhinged.

I'm thinking Trump hasn't gotten laid in some time. I doubt Melania is doing anything with him and his chances of sneaking in hookers and playmates to the White House must be very low. It's no wonder the pussyhound is more and more unhinged.

He should just be patient. With that big ass of his, he should have no trouble attracting sex partners in the big house.

The real home run will be when its revealed Hannity is far more entangled in all of this than people previously thought. His visit to Assange needs to be looked into a bit more.

You think there’s something to find there? @Pexbo made an interesting remark about it earlier in one of the other threads, but I personally thought they couldn’t be that stupid, and assumed Hannity would’ve lawyered up and disappeared for a couple of weeks instead of reacting on twitter and via his radio show and then again on his TV show or something...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.