The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

His stupidity is astounding.

“I know nothing about them and I know nothing about them today other than I read a little bit,” he said. “Perhaps it was a big story in Britain, perhaps it was a big story in the UK, but in the United States it wasn’t a big story.
“They had a couple of depictions of radical Islamic terror. It was done because I am a big believer in fighting radical Islamic terror. This was a depiction of radical Islamic terror.”

If you know nothing about them, perhaps you could use those tiny orange hands to google them and see if it's a sound plan for the most prominent leader of the free world to retweet them.

“I know nothing about them and I know nothing about them today other than I read a little bit,” he said. “Perhaps it was a big story in Britain, perhaps it was a big story in the UK, but in the United States it wasn’t a big story.
“They had a couple of depictions of radical Islamic terror. It was done because I am a big believer in fighting radical Islamic terror. This was a depiction of radical Islamic terror.”

If you know nothing about them, perhaps you could use those tiny orange hands to google them and see if it's a sound plan for the most prominent leader of the free world to retweet them.

Hand on heart, tell me that's not the most lucid, coherent & believable that you've seen him in the last 12 months.

He's weird. But that snippet is positive. Not negative. (The military shit is weird as can be. Admittedly)

How about "I didn't realise the tweets I shared were factually incorrect and the actions carried out in the videos were not performed by islamic extremists"?

Hand on heart, tell me that's not the most lucid, coherent & believable that you've seen him in the last 12 months.

He's weird. But that snippet is positive. Not negative. (The military shit is weird as can be. Admittedly)
It's not so much what he says here, but mostly the fact he retweets something without knowing anything about the source. He's the president of the United States, pretty much the most public figure in the world. You can't go around making uninformed decisions like that.

Cutting the media out of his interactions with the world is what makes him look so fecking dumb. There's no filter, no one to advice him on what he slings into the world.

Piers Morgan in my eyes will almost redeem himself for a career of being a total cnut if he takes Trump over some uncomfortable subjects and gets Trump to shit himself.

It'll be softball with a few 'tough' questions thrown in, allowing Trump to defend himself with lies. Piers has been desperate for his Trump association to pay off for months; he's looking for a way back to American tv opportunities.

It'll be softball with a few 'tough' questions thrown in, allowing Trump to defend himself with lies. Piers has been desperate for his Trump association to pay off for months; he's looking for a way back to American tv opportunities.
I allowed myself to be come wildly optimistic. It won't happen again.

Well you never know, mate - maybe Piers will lob Donald under the bus for the sake of controversy/publicity.

:lol:

*Davos. A great bunch of lads."

Increasing speculation that Melania is not dealing well with the Stormy Daniels stories. She abruptly cancelled her trip to Davos with Trump a couple of days ago.

Is Mueller in Florida today?

He's speaking now.

Trump booed for attack on press

People in the crowd at Donald Trump's speech booed when he attacked the media.

He said: "As a businessman i was always treated really well by the press… and it wasn’t until i became a politician that i realized how nasty how mean how vicious and how fake the press can be."

He's speaking now.

He said: "As a businessman i was always treated really well by the press… and it wasn’t until i became a politician that i realized how nasty how mean how vicious and how fake the press can be."

It could be said that they were booing the fake press and not him. They were lapping him up and giving him soft ball questions.

It will be pre-recorded with pre-set agreed questions with filming and access all controlled by Trumps team.

He's speaking now.

He’s not a huge fan of talking outside the echo chamber.

Was all a bit meh really, suprised how much they sucked upto him though.

Was all a bit meh really, suprised how much they sucked upto him though.
Shouldn't be surprised, he's made it crystal clear that the key to his heart is flattery. Say what he wants to hear, get what you want out of him, and move on. As we've seen with his own cabinet, everyone insults him behind his back. It's cowardly but it's also the smart move for anyone on the other side of the table from him.

Shouldn't be surprised, he's made it crystal clear that the key to his heart is flattery. Say what he wants to hear, get what you want out of him, and move on. As we've seen with his own cabinet, everyone insults him behind his back. It's cowardly but it's also the smart move for anyone on the other side of the table from him.

Yeah you're right

Wish i could manage to get people to do that at work :lol:

"Everything was terrible before I showed up."
"Every deal is terrible unless I made it."
"Let's spare a thought for the workers. Right, that's enough."
"Failing everybody-but-me."
"How about those Redskins? Whoops..."
"American citizenship: you can be any colour so long as it's white."
"Radioactive Islantic Tenorism™."
"I love America, but I'll sell it for a quid."
"Two pints of milk. Wait...that's my shopping list."

"Everything was terrible before I showed up."