The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
unnamed.jpg

:lol: Don Lemon just straight up kicked someone off his show

Lemon can't deal with alternative views. He wanted the guy on his show for effect then proceeded to turn his mike off when he provided the perspective Lemon expected him to.

Sweet Jesus. :lol: What am I watching. This guy Phillip Mudd just went the feck off on CNN and used the N word twice. He also said w*tb*ck, sl*nt*ye.

People are furious. CNN has been fecking gold tonight.

Amidst my laughing, I’m just as fecking mad. Donald cnut.

It's what nearly half the US electorate voted for. They wanted someone to sound patriotic and feck things up (in a destructive sense rather than a 'feck up' one). As he did in his campaign. As he does now.

He's doing his job, as requested.

Not a war as in bayonets. But it's started.
What has started? What races are turning on each other to a potentially violent end?

They aren't, are they?

It's incredibly offensive to suggest Americans are verging on a race war. I slate Americans in general all the time. I slate their record on race all the time. This is something else.

Lemon can't deal with alternative views. He wanted the guy on his show for effect then proceeded to turn his mike off when he provided the perspective Lemon expected him to.

He said later that he kicked him off because he took it as him being called lazy

We can thank President Grant for the state the country is in. When the progressives of the US had the worst elements of conservatism by the short hairs at the end of the civil war, they didn't beat the racism, bigotry, and idiocy out of them like the western powers did with Germany and Japan post WW2. Reconstruction is one of the worst things to ever happen to the USA. A shame that hundreds of thousands of Americans who believed in liberal ideals ultimately died for almost nothing. A few decades later, a form of de-facto slavery was re-instituted by the raging shitlords that had just gotten run over by the Union, and their ideology and belief systems that are counter to western democracy, were allowed to thrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.