The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump just said that Bannon as lost his mind. Gloves are well and truly off

Damn. Its being claimed that Bannon is "convinced" that Trump met with those who were at the Trump Tower meeting.

Damn. Its being claimed that Bannon is "convinced" that Trump met with with those who were at the Trump tower meeting.

The Wolfe book should be an instant bestseller. Among other things it claims Trump gravitates towards McDonalds because he's paranoid of being poisoned by WH chefs.

Out of the loop on this. I thought Bannon was still supporting trump and writing positive stuff about him?

Out of the loop on this. I thought Bannon was still supporting trump and writing positive stuff about him?

He's another moron that's only in it for himself. Reading the story, he also has the instincts of an internet troll, thinking that infuriating liberals is some sort of merit unto itself or a 4D chess path to victory.

This is lovely. This has the potential to seriously divide his base. For once the news are coming from a source they trust, right from the inside. I really hope this gets bigger and bigger. Let’s just hope Trump is dumb enough to provoke Bannon further.

What a 24 hours this has been and we’ve still got the annual awards to come.

Popcorn.gif

Enjoy

mDvGSi2.png

We've seen Trump's numbers not dropping below the low 30s - probably because the Bannon/Breitbart cabal have helped to prop him up. This could be the first legitimate salvo that Trump's numbers could dip one leg lower, possibly into the high 20s. If that happens, then watch out.

Alt right reaction seems to be along the lines of "this is fake" and "Michael Wolff is making it up".

We've seen Trump's numbers not dropping below the low 30s - probably because the Bannon/Breitbart cabal have helped to prop him up. This could be the first legitimate salvo that Trump's numbers could dip one leg lower, possibly into the high 20s. If that happens, then watch out.
We just need it to break the 36% barrier. After that, everything is on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.