The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's come to a point where it's not funny anymore, just hope the US people can do the right thing next elections as doesn't look the GOP are willing to do anything despite all the things he's done.

Okay so honestly, who is still supporting him?

How can you look at what he's doing and saying and get behind it?

Imagine having voted for this guy:lol:

Some part of me still thinks it's an elaborate practical joke on the rest of the world. Surely this moron isn't actually the president of the US.

And buried in his flurry of tweets

Did he just effectively end any prospect of a 2 state solution by unilaterally deciding to give (well sell) Jerusalem to Israel?

Yep, and he seems genuinely surprised now that the Palestinians want nothing to do with his 'peace' process. The status of Jerusalem is pretty much the number one most important bargaining chip in this conflict, by basically gifting it to the Israelis he's empowered the appeal of the likes of Hamas.

Okay so honestly, who is still supporting him?

How can you look at what he's doing and saying and get behind it?
Well you can't say that he hasn't done an amazing job on the economy and air safety @vi1lain

'I have a much bigger butt on my desk.'

Imagine having voted for this guy:lol:

Some part of me still thinks it's an elaborate practical joke on the rest of the world. Surely this moron isn't actually the president of the US.

Sadly I think they will vote for him again in 2020... with Ivanka as his VP so she can have 4 years extensive twitter training before taking over

How on earth is he's going to push such big button with his tiny hands?

How on earth is he's going to push such big button with his tiny hands?
DSlHR9JXUAAItdl.jpg

In one day he's completely destroyed any final chance of peace between Israel and Palestine, said openly he's ripping up the Iran agreement, That everyone says is working btw and has also again threatened nuclear war with North Korea.

But Yeah, it's funny isn' it? Let's wait until he finally does something FML! And it's ok because he's making some people better off.

This world is fecked. Just get it over with already.

Last edited:

I know it could seriously escalate the situation and the potentially fallout from that could literally impact millions

But does anybody else wish kim fatty 3rd would set up a twitter account and they could just bicker away at each other

I never watched US apprentice or have any particular view on Trump before he got elected. For those that did, did anyone really expect things to be this bad/juvenile?
You'd get more well thought out arguments and insults in a school playground. Am just waiting for the "Yer Mum" line to come out and then he'll have done everything.....

Bannon has called the Trump campaign's meeting with the Russians "treasonous" in his new book, according to the Guardian.

I never watched US apprentice or have any particular view on Trump before he got elected. For those that did, did anyone really expect things to be this bad/juvenile?
You'd get more well thought out arguments and insults in a school playground. Am just waiting for the "Yer Mum" line to come out and then he'll have done everything.....
You could tell from his rallies before the election how it was going to be after he got elected.

In one day he's completely destroyed any final chance of peace between Israel and Palestine, said openly he's ripping up the Iran agreement, That everyone says is working btw and has also again threatened nuclear war with North Korea.

He's flushed out all the bullshit.
And you don't like it.

You'd think the republicans couldn't find anyone worse to get elected and become the next president after Bush but hey ho they have outdone themselves.

I expected it to be this bad (I also expect him to win in 2020 with Ivanka as his next VP as well)
But many told me it wouldnt be like this when he was president - he would become more statesman like and his tweets would stop or at least change in tone
well I wish i had been wrong... oh well here is to 7 more years of wondering when he will tweet us into WW3

Status
Not open for further replies.