The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not right though. While Pakistan may turn a blind eye to some terrorist organizations (Haqqani), almost every terrorist attack in Pakistan has been orchestrated in Afghanistan where the US has spent a trillion $ and has not succeeded at all. There are numerous reports of Indian RAW funding in Afghanistan as well - and contrary to popular belief, the USA doesn't want stability in this region at all.

The problem now is that Pakistan has controlled terrorism in the past few years, fenced its borders and has decided to move towards China (and Russia) instead of relying on US. This is irking the U.S a great deal and it will try to put pressure by one way or another.

I think the general in charge of middle east operations put it perfectly when they captured Bin Laden. When you have the most wanted terrorist in the world living within miles of a military compound of an ally you have to question if they are playing you for money while hiding terrorists or they are plain incompetent. Neither is worth the money in foreign aid being given to them. Internal terrorism in Pakistan is its own issue.

I do like he finally cares about human rights in Iran. The problem is that he is destroying them in the USA.

That is quite amazing. Did you see the white box truck that was parked infront of the golf course to obscure the views of journos taking pictures of him golfing ?

Yep, heard about that. They've now also planted trees to block the media getting any more footage.

I think the general in charge of middle east operations put it perfectly when they captured Bin Laden. When you have the most wanted terrorist in the world living within miles of a military compound of an ally you have to question if they are playing you for money while hiding terrorists or they are plain incompetent. Neither is worth the money in foreign aid being given to them. Internal terrorism in Pakistan is its own issue.

That was years ago. There has been a shift of policy after the APS massacre and Pakistan has done more than any other country to get rid of terrorism. I live in Pakistan and have considerable knowledge of the area. Internal terrorism is definitely not our own issue.

It has never been an issue for the U.S to attack a terrorist hideout in Pakistan. Pakistan, on the other hand can not attack a terrorist hideout in Afghanistan at all.

There is documented, video and thorough evidence presented by Pakistan time and time again of terrorists coming from Afghanistan. There is only one country that is protecting it's borders to prevent terrorist attacks and it's not Afghanistan.

One side of the picture is not enough. I don't want to go into RAW involvement (search Kulbushan Yadav) in all of this - but blaming Pakistan alone is being incredibly naive when there are bigger players involved in the region.

That was years ago. There has been a shift of policy after the APS massacre and Pakistan has done more than any other country to get rid of terrorism. I live in Pakistan and have considerable knowledge of the area. Internal terrorism is definitely not our own issue.

It has never been an issue for the U.S to attack a terrorist hideout in Pakistan. Pakistan, on the other hand can not attack a terrorist hideout in Afghanistan at all.

There is documented, video and thorough evidence presented by Pakistan time and time again of terrorists coming from Afghanistan. There is only one country that is protecting it's borders to prevent terrorist attacks and it's not Afghanistan.

One side of the picture is not enough. I don't want to go into RAW involvement (search Kulbushan Yadav) in all of this - but blaming Pakistan alone is being incredibly naive when there are bigger players involved in the region.

Dont waste your breath mate, majority here has their minds made up and only want to push their agenda.

There is likely indeed a tweet for all occasions. What matters here is how he acts regarding the actual policy, not the bloviating on Twitter.
Agreed. We just don’t know what he is planning to do. And worse, he himself may not know.

Honestly, if he were to communicate things better, he might get more support on certain issues from non supporters of his.

Nothing brings Americans together like the thought of a good old ruckus, destroying other countries.
"Trumps bad, like real bad yo"
"But he wants to feck up Iran for no reason which I'm totally on board with"

Nothing brings Americans together like the thought of a good old ruckus, destroying other countries.
"Trumps bad, like real bad yo"
"But he wants to feck up Iran for no reason which I'm totally on board with"

Basically this. Rinse and repeat.

Well put.

He does really care about the USA, doesn't he?
Just to clarify though the 91 days are included in the 117 days or are separate?
i.e. are they saying he spent 117 days at a trump property of which 91 of thise days he was playing golf
Basically its timewise its approximate to spending weekends and bank holidays at a trump property and playing golf 4 out of 5 weekends?

Yeah he's spent 117 days at a Trump property and 91 playing golf and yes that's spending every weekend or bank holiday in one of his properties and playing golf 4 out of 5 weekends.

Whilst charging the secret service to rent golf carts out and charging them for rooms and charging higher prices at his properties whilst getting free publicity and therefore more income for his properties whilst not having fully divested from running the businesses whilst having his sons and daughters still running them whilst having jobs in the White House.

It's fecking criminal and he gets away with it in plain sight.

With all that golfing he better be PGA ready.

trumpgolf.jpg

Body like that, you think?

Taking all the credit.

:lol:

Why the feck isn't he looking out for US military airplanes & helicopters in the same manner? A number of unnecessary deaths there, shame on you President Trump.

He's responsible for everything good, but bad stuff has nothing to do with him.

No civil aviation deaths - all down to him.
The 15,517 people killed by guns in 2017? Nothing to do with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.