The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time he puts out one of these tweets I always wonder how will he be able to top this, but credit to him, the big man always finds a way to outdo his previous self.

He’s hitting meme levels now of “this can’t possibly be real”. He’s going to put parodies out of business.

I'm hoping he measures his dick in the middle of the State of the union.
Then challenges Romney to do the same. Winner is made king.

Goddamit this is amazing.
<Democrat> 2020 is going to be such a lacklustre followup to this.

I'm assuming he thinks that's World War One Hundred and Eleven.

He's potentially going to put life on earth out of business.

fecks sake I really didn't want to see a nuclear bomb in my lifetime....

You do realize Trump doesn’t actually have access to a nuclear button nor would congress approve the use of one.

I wish we could assume the same about Kim. I’ve no doubt he has access to a button. That’s more scary than a dumbass spouting shit on twitter.

Nobody's surprised that Donald has a knob on his desk at all times.

:lol:

'My knob is much bigger than President Banana's!!!'

Trump has somehow made insanity boring - I can only take so many mad statements without finally yawning instead of being shocked.

Trump has somehow made insanity boring - I can only take so many mad statements without finally yawning instead of being shocked.

How do you think the operator of the Denald account feels. Can't keep up with the absurdity of the real thing.

Last edited:
North Korea talks dismissed by US as Trump boasts about size of his ‘nuclear button’

Trump’s message came hours after Haley distanced the White House from proposed contacts between North and South Korea, saying it would not take any talks seriously if Pyongyang did not abandon its nuclear arsenal.

Haley’s dismissive assessment of planned high-level talks between Seoul and Pyongyang was in clear contrast with the state department’s more cautious response – the latest example of Haley taking an independent line on foreign policy issues from the secretary of state, Rex Tillerson.

Is this what the POTUS has come down to.

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

I know it doesn’t need saying every time but this is classic distraction stuff. Safe to assume something is brewing.

He’s a fecking idiot. Can’t believe how idiotic the GOP is in letting him get away with shit time and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.