The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't surprise if Mueller contacted Twitter and begged them not to ban Trump given how often the feckwit trips himself up.

To be honest, I’m content of his tweets, which also offered his condolences, I‘m actually halfway fine with that. Don’t disagree just because he’s Trump. In this case, he might have a point.
Tax cuts kind of undermine that, a bit imo. But I follow what you’re saying.

Its now being reported one of the women who claimed Trump sexually assaulted her in the 1990s sent emails to the Trump campaign during the 2016 election asking if she could become Trump's makeup artist.

Such a bizarre story. Its worth noting she did file a lawsuit in 1997, so its not like she first made the allegations during the election.

Last edited:
he has been insulated from his bad choices for the entirety of his 72 years by being born to a wealthy family. No one has said no to him, -- other than Wall Street bankers and when anyone tried, he used his money to tie them up in court fees long enough that they had to stop .

Everything he has, and everything he is, is because he came out of a rich vagina.

This is the result.

Fixed.

What I really don’t understand is how so one rich with a big family care so little about climate change. Surely he’d want Baron to grow up on a healthy planet?

I can understand those people with no children not caring about the future...

What I really don’t understand is how so one rich with a big family care so little about climate change. Surely he’d want Baron to grow up on a healthy planet?

I can understand those people with no children not caring about the future...

Because if you're rich enough you can survive with a largely intact standard of living.

Time to merge the two threads IMHO. I admit it, I had these Kardashians all wrong.
Don't be fooled!:

Kris Jenner's pop-up office, Transylvania. Kris chews on a cigar while shouting orders to Kim

KRIS: "Hey, Child #2 or whatever your name is - get out there and show these schmucks that you gotta social conscience! It's good for the brand."

KIM: "But I'm too tired to do a tweet."

KRIS: "Get the butler to do it."

To be fair here, as much as I despise the celebrity culture that they represent, its pretty significant that she did that.

That average teen, and plenty much older than that, will pay far more attention to what she just said than anything any politician comes out with.

There will be quite a few brown envelopes in the Republican senators stockings this Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.