The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what you expect. The guy has all but said he is in favor of the USA declining more into poverty and despair for most of its citizens than it already has. If you've lived in any other western democracy and the United States for any length of time, and you've traveled significantly in the US, you know exactly what I am talking about. Cross the border from the US into Canada, and it's like you've crossed from some dystopian future where everything is broken, dirty, and falling apart, to a modern, clean, everything looks nice paradise.
I'd simply like @evra to state how Clinton and Putin are similar. Pretty bizarre that anyone would think that.

You really can't protest that it's easier for people to call you stupid than accept you're a highly intelligent person with different views but then say something as stupid as 'Trump can't be anti-semitic because his daughter is married to a Jewish guy' like that means anything whatsoever. Hitler had a Jewish doctor for feck sake who he had take care of his entire family. What next, you can't be racist if you have black friends? Stupid things like this is why people call those who have these views, stupid. This is a hallmark of the right at the moment, to take something very grave and serious and significant with many examples of it happening and then dismiss them all or downplay it with some bullshit false equivalency like 'if someone recorded things I've said, they'd be bad too so therefore the person who is supposed to be better than us, held to a higher standard than us, and holding the most important job in the world is allowed to openly brag about sexual assault' and then complain when people point out how stupid and unintelligent that is.

If I walked up to your sister or your mother and I just slipped my hand down their pants you'd probably go to jail for what you'd do to me, so don't even try to lie to the rest of us that it's okay for Trump to do it because you've said some dodgy things yourself before. What you're doing is just being a hypocrite, ignoring or down playing the things you know are serious because it means that who you want in power, is in power and you'd prefer to compromise your morals and accept a lower standard from your president or knowingly turn a blind eye to it than you would accept from me than the alternative which is to see a liberal in power. At least be a man and accept that and own it than try to skirt around it with bullshit equivalencies insulting our intelligence by thinking we don't see through them.

But Hillary.........

His Jerusalem decision just shows his desire to keep his base at any cost.
The man is a parasite.

Can't he just catch a disease or something?
Not sure if it's BS but weren't there reports he's in the early stages of dementia?

Not sure if it's BS but weren't there reports he's in the early stages of dementia?

It's something a lot of people suspect because he's a fairly old man whose speech patterns are incredibly erratic and unpredictable.

Even if this scum is somehow magically removed from power, the decisions he has made, or is going to make will take the U.S a long time to recover from.

It's something a lot of people suspect because he's a fairly old man whose speech patterns are incredibly erratic and unpredictable.

Whatever do you mean?

Actually Donald Trump said:
Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

How are S.Arabia ok with this. Unless the price for US support and stability for all in their country was this.

Israel and S.Arabia not at each other’s throats, using US as a broker. All in their anti-Iran aims?

Food for thought.

Edit: probably better placed in Middle East thread.

He needs a distraction to Mueller closing in.

How are S.Arabia ok with this. Unless the price for US support and stability for all in their country was this.

Israel and S.Arabia not at each other’s throats, using US as a broker. All in their anti-Iran aims?

Food for thought.

Edit: probably better placed in Middle East thread.
Because at the end of the day Saudi Arabia only ever gave a rats ass about the Palestinians when they could be used for their own goals. It helped keep their own people distracted, but now they can use Iran to do that. Plus they really need US support to maintain their own power in the region.

Last edited:
Because at the end of the day Saudi Arabia only ever gave a rats ass about the Pakestinians when they could be used for their own goals. It helped keep their own people distracted, but now they can use Iran to do that. Plus they really need US support to maintain their own power in the region.
Yep blatantly seems that way from a layman’s observation...

One of Trumps main election pledges was to stop the perpetual war. He's spending an unbelievable amount on defence and the military and with this statement he's now ensuring the middle east never has peace.
If I did the exact opposite of what I say I'm going to do, I wouldn't last long in my job.

This guarantees terrorism for many many years. The US might be ok because of this cnuts border policies, the rest of us will have to put up with the horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.