The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess he’s tuned into his favourite show even though he doesn’t watch TV.

Talking of his retweets and likes, I just had a look at his page and luckily he had just tweeted 10 seconds before. He got 1.4k tweeks after a minute and 2.4k after 2 minutes. You watch, it'll settle at around 16k tweets. He was getting 75k a few days ago, it looks like a botnet has been taken down.

Trump is having some meltdown today. You can almost smell the desperation. :) Trying to discredit the FBI is just another low for him but he can tweet all he wants he's just digging a deeper hole. Mueller and the special counsel are closing in and Trump is feeling the pressure.

Surely this is stuff you shouldn't be saying? I mean, if it were true he'd basically be giving foreign powers insider info on the state of a key government agency. Mental.

Trump is having some meltdown today. You can almost smell the desperation. :) Trying to discredit the FBI is just another low for him but he can tweet all he wants he's just digging a deeper hole. Mueller and the special counsel are closing in and Trump is feeling the pressure.

It's a real problem and it shows just how fecking self centred the man is. The FBI is a pillar of the American Judicial system and essential to a American safety. He's attempting to run it into the ground because it's exposing him for who he is.

Can you imagine the damage it's causing them?

Surely this is stuff you shouldn't be saying? I mean, if it were true he'd basically be giving foreign powers insider info on the state of a key government agency. Mental.
He only cares about himself and his deflated ego.

It's a real problem and it shows just how fecking self centred the man is. The FBI is a pillar of the American Judicial system and essential to a American safety. He's attempting to run it into the ground because it's exposing him for who he is.

Exactly. He claims to be some big patriotic pro USA guy but the truth is he doesn't give a shit about America because any true patriot would never make up lies and try to discredit the FBI which is a big part of the country's history and as you just said, it's the pillar of American justice. He's a coward and a selfish piece of shit.

Exactly. He claims to be some big patriotic pro USA guy but the truth is he doesn't give a shit about America because any true patriot would never make up lies and try to discredit the FBI which is a big part of the country's history and as you just said, it's the pillar of American justice. He's a coward and a selfish piece of shit.

Aye, even a President who feels it'd need reformed massively wouldn't be so open about admitting it in public because they typically wouldn't want to undermine a central US institution. Trump doing is so openly is pretty surreal; as I say, openly informing other countries of his own nation's weaknesses willingly.

Given operations such as COINTELPRO in recent history, I personally am not such a staunch believer in the FBI being symbolic of the American justice.

But I agree that Trump isn’t a patriot, nor is his behaviour representative of someone who loves America. He just loves himself.

Does he think 'Tatters' is a city?

Given operations such as COINTELPRO in recent history, I personally am not such a staunch believer in the FBI being symbolic of the American justice.

But I agree that Trump isn’t a patriot, nor is his behaviour representative of someone who loves America. He just loves himself.

By undermining the FBI he's surely compromising national security. If he calls them wreak or corrupt it makes their role in the federal government look weak.
But he is ultimately their boss. So if a team is weak or shit or corrupt its on him.
Im like this. My team is a reflection of me. They do well I tell everyone how good my team is.
They feck up I tell everyone my bad.

He's the opposite. He's so thin skinned he needs everything good directed at him and everything bad is everyone else's fault.

If there was ever a time for a few government agencies to conspire... maybe the next LHO is being trained as we speak. Actually, they'd just feed him a poison these days.

No? I'd say they show the FBI is exactly symbolic of American 'justice'.

Surely at some point, people being charged through FBI evidence will start to ask for dismissal as their own president says the FBI are corrupt and unreliable?

Defense attorneys will be loving it, because how the hell can you argue against it.

Does he have the power to dismantle the FBI? As he is hinting at just that.

Obviously he is disengenous and trying to divert attention from himself. However I was wondering today about the FBI trying to leverage power from politicians for whatever reason. Thinking back to the election their investigation of Hillary was election tampering. Was it a warning to Hillary? Because they removed the investigation after the damage was done.

Does he have the power to dismantle the FBI? As he is hinting at just that.

Obviously he is disengenous and trying to divert attention from himself. However I was wondering today about the FBI trying to leverage power from politicians for whatever reason. Thinking back to the election their investigation of Hillary was election tampering. Was it a warning to Hillary? Because they removed the investigation after the damage was done.

No not on his own.

Last edited:
So anytime he tweets something that might be used against him, his lawyer will just say "it was me, my bad" and take the blame? No wonder he likes Twitter so much.

So anytime he tweets something that might be used against him, his lawyer will just say "it was me, my bad" and take the blame?

Wont the lawyer have to go under oath as Mueller & his team will have questions on this tweet?

Aye, even a President who feels it'd need reformed massively wouldn't be so open about admitting it in public because they typically wouldn't want to undermine a central US institution. Trump doing is so openly is pretty surreal; as I say, openly informing other countries of his own nation's weaknesses willingly.
This would only be the case if the FBI was actually weak though. In reality the FBI is unbelievably strong (both in manpower and actual power). Sending enemies towards one of your strongest agencies might actually be a bit machiavellian... Not that he had actually thought any of this through... or that anybody of importance would actually listen to him when it's obviously just him being the egocentric narcissist that he is.

What I would give to see Mueller being named TIME person of the year this time next year... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.