The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I call the final Shots" aka " I have the biggest dick "

:lol: America is highly respected again.

Someone needs to show him the overseas approval ratings now compared to Obama.

" I call the final Shots" aka " I have the biggest dick "
How would he know? That fat piece of shit hasn’t seen his dick since his dad was still putting a white pillowcase over his head.

How would he know? That fat piece of shit hasn’t seen his dick since his dad was still putting a white pillowcase over his head.

The guy thinks is the best president in the history, the best negotiator, the best businessman, the smartest and sure the handsomest when there is plenty of evidence that is not that. Why he needs to see his dick to believe is the biggest?

The guy thinks is the best president in the history, the best negotiator, the best businessman, the smartest and sure the handsomest when there is plenty of evidence that is not that. Why he needs to see his dick to believe is the biggest?
Very true! I still can’t believe believe that the leader of the free world is such an insecure moron who uses a propaganda strategy that even George Orwell would have read and thought “...nah, that’s too heavy handed to use as an example of DOUBLESPEAK”.

Why single them out? They are 2 of 52
Well Flake is making a big song and dance about breaking from Trump so he deserves to be singled out.

McCain deserves singling out just cos he's an asshole who people like to put on a pedestal every now and then when he's less than full evil.

Plus the point he was making is that they're not being any kind of thorns.

Well Flake is making a big song and dance about breaking from Trump so he deserves to be singled out.

McCain deserves singling out just cos he's an asshole who people like to put on a pedestal every now and then when he's less than full evil.

Plus the point he was making is that they're not being any kind of thorns.

They have both broken from Trump, but what is lost in all of this is that they are still Republicans and will vote for traditionally core Republican policies like lowering taxes, reducing the size of government etc., so it is unrealistic to expect them to vote against things they agree with, solely to wind Trump up.

They have both broken from Trump, but what is lost in all of this is that they are still Republicans and will vote for traditionally core Republican policies like lowering taxes, reducing the size of government etc., so it is unrealistic to expect them to vote against things they agree with, solely to wind Trump up.

But people who are inherently fecked off with Republican ideology can still be angered with them doing so.

ffs. this isn't some niche issue. it's trumps signature legislation and they are going along with him. so clearly they aren't going to be a thorn in his side

Its completely unrealistic to expect them to go against policies that their entire political careers have been built on. They're obviously not going to subvert their own political principles to undercut Trump so a bunch of liberals can gleefully high five one another.

Its completely unrealistic to expect them to go against policies that their entire political careers have been built on. They're obviously not going to subvert their own political principles to undercut Trump so a bunch of liberals can gleefully high five one another.

:lol:

exactly. it is completely unrealistic to expect them to change. which is why I quoted your post expecting them to change and said it wasn't going to and didn't happen

exactly. it is completely unrealistic to expect them to change. which is why I quoted your post expecting them to change and said it wasn't going to and didn't happen

A more realistic scenario would be for them to push back on Trump if he tries to fire Mueller, by pushing for legislation that insulates Mueller from being canned.

how is that realistic? what's realistic is them voting like typical republicans because they are typical republicans. and we know it's more realistic because it is the scenario that is actually happening

The Russia investigation is pretty important as well, so if they push back against Trump there then that's massive.

If he tries to fire Mueller after this find surely it would spark a fire.
But it wouldn't. A Trumpite who I work with said today. "Let's see how this goes! I'm with Trump" I literally laid down policies and everything and so did my colleague who's not a Obama fan, was a republican and has since become an independent. Trumpite just turned in his chair and said "fake news".

They don't care what he does. I even said this tax bill will dip in your pocket and cause a trillion on the deficit. He responded "the deficit doesn't mean anything. You can't get through to these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.