The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should name LaVar as Man of the Year, and watch Trump go into meltdown.

What, then, was the fate of Israel’s agent in Syria? Was the operative exfiltrated to safety? Has he gone to ground in enemy territory? Or was he hunted down and killed? One former Mossad officer with knowledge of the operation and its aftermath will not say. Except to add pointedly, “Whatever happened to him, it’s a hell of price to pay for a president’s mistake.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/trump-intel-slip

Last edited:
I am the greatest poster on this site. I am the greatest poster on this site. Not a lot of people know this but @SirAF nice guy, nice guy.
I am the greatest poster on this site. I mean @The Black Pearl great guy great guy but I did it I mean I did.
But I just make it happen because I just yeap yeap thank you.

Am I doing it right?

Some people say that you might be...

Someone phone the WH and pretend to be Buck House asking him if he wants a K.N.O.B gong award for the New Year.

Pales in comparison to Don.

Oh my god he’s so miserable and has no sense of humour.

:lol: That always makes me laugh. You only need to watch him on A League Of Their Own to see his humour. He loves mocking himself too. He's a great lad. People just love to slag him because he's not English and had the nerve to make a joke about our football team. But of course, he's a Brit when he wins shit. :lol: Otherwise he's a miserable Scot.

Someone just reminded me that Trump used to have a fake Time cover with his picture on in his golf club. One of the many crazy things he has done that has completely slipped my mind.

Someone just reminded me that Trump used to have a fake Time cover with his picture on in his golf club. One of the many crazy things he has done that has completely slipped my mind.

Rick Stengel, who used to be the Editor at Time Magazine, referenced it just yesterday.

Speculation that Trump asked Boente to leave because he would be 3rd in line to adjudicate a firing of Mueller behind Rosenstein and Rachel Brand.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.