The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't church and state supposed to be separate? Is the president allowed to publicly propogate his faith?

The second camera angle seems strange, why wouldn't you want him to talk directly to the camera?

Just saw this tweet from yesterday. Why is he trying to take credit for the increase in people travelling to get home for the holidays?

Just shoot me.

Guardian said:
Amazing job,” Trump said then. “So amazing we are ordering hundreds of millions of dollars of new airplanes for the air force, especially the F-35. You like the F-35? You can’t see it. You literally can’t see it. It’s hard to fight a plane you can’t see.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/23/trump-invisible-plane-coast-guard-f-35

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomnamako/trump-coast-guard-thanksgiving?utm_term=.mlW9Lg59gn#.cdKRVY3RYN

Last edited:
Jesus christ. He's an odious cnut.

Trump has not really changed since the 80s. Always been a cnut. He gives the impression of how clever and successful he is. The suckers buy into it until he loses their money.

Who I cant get are the evangelicals who are willing to stand by him. Talk about fake...

He's lost when he's obliged to speak without a script:

"Vietnam - great country. It's true - great people. No, really. None of them received a hero's welcome. All those who remember the war, they won't forget what they've seen. Toilet brushes - very useful - only a quid in Wilko's. Look, there's a bee. Beyonce - great country. Stock markets at an alltime high...unlike Crooked Obama's socks. Markets - great toilets. Nobody knew..."

“They weren’t letting you win before; they were letting you break even. They weren’t letting you win.”

So somebody posted an article about how Trump always attacks high profile African Americans and he replies with this.

Honestly thought it was a parody account at first but no he actually replied to that tweet with 'MAGA' What a fecking moron.

So somebody posted an article about how Trump always attacks high profile African Americans and he replies with this.

Honestly thought it was a parody account at first but no he actually replied to that tweet with 'MAGA' What a fecking moron.

I thought that the tweet at the top was the response?

He's lost when he's obliged to speak without a script:

"Vietnam - great country. It's true - great people. No, really. None of them received a hero's welcome. All those who remember the war, they won't forget what they've seen. Toilet brushes - very useful - only a quid in Wilko's. Look, there's a bee. Beyonce - great country. Stock markets at an alltime high...unlike Crooked Obama's socks. Markets - great toilets. Nobody knew..."
Sound like a robot :lol:

Again, I have no problem with a president trying to relax. The concern here is the hypocrisy of him, and his followers. I'm convinced many would have been ok with Obama on a golf course, as long as he was carrying the bag of a white man. Also the vast majority of Obama's rounds were local courses (e.g. Andrews base) or while he was on vacation so took far less time. Trump's taking the piss with his.

I missed this gem about a month ago, a reporter actually called him out on one of his lies.

I missed this gem about a month ago, a reporter actually called him out on one of his lies.

I am the greatest poster on this site. I am the greatest poster on this site. Not a lot of people know this but @SirAF nice guy, nice guy.
I am the greatest poster on this site. I mean @The Black Pearl great guy great guy but I did it I mean I did.
But I just make it happen because I just yeap yeap thank you.

Am I doing it right?

I am the greatest poster on this site. I am the greatest poster on this site. Not a lot of people know this but @SirAF nice guy, nice guy.
I am the greatest poster on this site. I mean @The Black Pearl great guy great guy but I did it I mean I did.
But I just make it happen because I just yeap yeap thank you.

Am I doing it right?

Drumpf wouldn't know how to tag people.

Who knew that he wouldn't know the cyber? Now, his son knows the cyber...smart genes...just like his grandfather who was Professor of Cyber at MFI...I mean, MIT...etc etc.

A lot are people are saying it so it must be true, a lot of people are saying Trump is an idiot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.