The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely. My aunt shared a post from the Rowdy Republican calling for Congresswoman Wilson to resign because she "disgraced Congress by listening to a private call from President Trump to a grieving military widow."

They're just lemmings headed towards the cliff. Better yet, they've jumped and are attempting to stay afloat.
More like...

giphy.gif

Another article on Sinclair Broadcast Group. What is the ultimate goal for this group? Direct ear to the POTUS? Unlimited political power? Profits?
Same goal as everyone connected to this whole scam - cash in while they can now and lay the groundwork to ensure they stay wealthy and powerful for as long as possible.

Sycophants unite! Some good and bad posted comments as well.

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/...-and-your-wife-or-your-girlfriend-used/218310

Breitbart editor: "How would you feel if you were killed in action and your wife or your girlfriend used that opportunity to attack the president?"

Raheem Kassam: Sgt. Johnson's widow Myeshia Johnson "got whipped up into this frenzy by [Rep.] Frederica Wilson, now it's too late, and now it's off the rails"

Corker really hammering Trump on the networks this morning. Holy Mackrell.

Said he wouldn't support Trump in an election. Says he doesn't think Trump is a role model for children. Says he should leave diplomacy to the professionals amongst many many other things. :lol:

If tax reform fails, he will be impeached for utter incompetence. Wrong time to be getting on Corker's nerves. :lol:

Drumpf is truly bricking it. If Corker and McCain are off the train on tax cuts then his Presidency is literally teetering on one more vote.

Drumpf is truly bricking it. If Corker and McCain are off the train on tax cuts then his Presidency is literally teetering on one more vote.

Am pretty sure he used "Great State" of Tennessee to cover up the fact that he spelled it wrong in his previous tweet...

Corker really hammering Trump on the networks this morning. Holy Mackrell.

Said he wouldn't support Trump in an election. Says he doesn't think Trump is a role model for children. Says he should leave diplomacy to the professionals amongst many many other things. :lol:

:lol: Like the hashtag!

Anyone know what caucus Corker is in and how they are likely to react?

He's the head of the senate committee on foreign policy and Trump needs him if he plans to renegotiate the Iran nuclear deal as well. Corker is the absolute worst enemy to make at this point.

He's the head of the senate committee on foreign policy and Trump needs him if he plans to renegotiate the Iran nuclear deal as well. Corker is the absolute worst enemy to make at this point.

Interesting. I wonder if Trump realises the mistake breaking up the Iran deal is and is looking to sabotage his own efforts so he can point to Corker as an excuse if it doesn’t pass.

Interesting. I wonder if Trump realises the mistake breaking up the Iran deal is and is looking to sabotage his own efforts so he can point to Corker as an excuse if it doesn’t pass.

I wouldn't attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by sheer incompetence.

As entertaining as Corker is being right now by attacking Trump I can't bring myself to like him much.

Status
Not open for further replies.