The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Easter Bunny has a look of Barr about it.

The Easter bunny is all of us when Trump speaks
kXlEfLw.png

Apart from its stupidity & its inappropriate nature, talking to children about the military is Nazi-like. What nation is he president of again?

Anyone that read Fear will know he routinely forgets he gave an instruction.

That bunny is seen with Trump more often than Melania.

Christ, can this lot sink any lower?:
Guardian said:
The US is threatening to veto a United Nations resolution on combatting the use of rape as a weapon of war, the Guardian’s Julian Borger reports.

The US is objecting to language that says survivors of sexual violence should have access to comprehensive health services, including sexual and reproductive health. It’s part of a hard line taken by the Trump administration in recent months, refusing to agree to any UN documents that refer to sexual or reproductive health, on grounds that such language implies support for abortions.

They had the 'Roast of Donald Trump' on Comedy Central last night. Quite prophetic considering it was made about 8 years ago with all the presidency stuff. I'm surprised he agreed to it (although he did say it was for his charity, but we all know about that now don't we) as some of it was pretty brutal as the Roasts usually are. He is a disgusting man though.

The GOP have set so many precedents that will come back to bite them in the future. I'll never understand how this man is being allowed to run the White House. You'll never see Melania doing Carpool Karaoke, doing a cameo on Parks & Recreation, shopping with Oprah or having a dance off with Ellen DeGeneres and Jimmy Fallon.

That thing needs to be held accountable for what he's done to American politics. And now Sarah Sanders is getting in on the act with her 'slip of the tongue' claims. How can an administration be taken seriously with so many dismissals/resignations and incumbent acting staff.

I really hope that all the subpoenas are followed through. Why he thinks he is above other POTUS in not submitting his taxes is a disgrace. Can't wait for all the other investigations into this corrupt idiot to be completed.

Donnie boy is now trying to come good for his Saudi buddies.

About one year after the United States decided to leave the Iran nuclear deal, the State Department is set to announce that all countries will have to completely end their imports of Iranian oil or be subject to U.S. sanctions. This is an escalation of the Trump administration’s “maximum pressure” campaign, which seeks to force Tehran to end its illicit behavior around the world.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ates-will-try-force-iranian-oil-exports-zero/

On Iran, America has delivered for Saudi Arabia. Yet, unlike last year, Riyadh will take a trust-but-verify approach on how strictly Washington enforces sanctions once waivers expire on May 2. We are looking at a tight oil market this summer and a volatile mix of contradictory forces building as we head toward 2020 — an election year, in case you didn’t know.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...ction-waivers-saudi-arabia-will-wait-this-out

I'll never understand how this man is being allowed to run the White House. You'll never see Melania doing Carpool Karaoke, doing a cameo on Parks & Recreation, shopping with Oprah or having a dance off with Ellen DeGeneres and Jimmy Fallon.

Are you wumming or this legitimate criticism? Can’t tell.

Donnie boy is now trying to come good for his Saudi buddies.

I'm not sure if its going to help the Saudis as much as push China and India closer to dependance on Russian oil. It might also be good news for India because they have no reason not to bet big on solar energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.