Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Will add that the Tampa costs $375k to buy, and full mods cost about $425k, so $800k overall (I did the maths for @Duffy 's benefit...)

Rwd-68ggREeypnabHLzaBw_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
I'm out with a few friends later but should be on around 8-9 probably.

Be cool I you could just set a route out through the map and follow it while seeing everything there is to see.

All the best you sadistic bunch of scumbags. I got GTA V for Xmas so will probably join you all for some races or whatever it is you all get up to soon.

I can almost picture it: "oh, have you already played that?"

"Played it? I'm a bit of a legend in that game!"

Neglecting to mention that his legend is as the most racist man in Los Santos...

Last edited:
I can almost picture it: "oh, have you already played that?"

"Played it? I'm a bit of a legend in that game!"

Neglecting to mention that his legend is as the most racist man in Los Santos...
Would be nice if I was voted as such. Hint Hint.

Surprisingly fierce competition this year. Needed to up your game more than you did.
The year is not over yet...

Probably best from a legal perspective not to stream any sessions featuring Duffy for the next few days if he is looking to go the extra mile and make up for lost time...

Probably best from a legal perspective not to stream any sessions featuring Duffy for the next few days if he is looking to go the extra mile and make up for lost time...
There you go Duffy, the stage is set.

Become..... a legend!
Lost fecking time? I've been racist all year round, the fact that those closest to me on this forum are not recognising me annoys me :lol:

I always go the same distance. Very racist today. Very racist tomorrow.
If it was most consistent racist, you'd have my vote every day.
Pretend it is. Vote Duffy.