Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
nice Swoosh
They've done it really well - the expensive yacht is definitely worth it I think.

Plus you can sound the horn whenever you like :)

You can also select who has access to it and the vehicles - everyone, no one, crew, friends, crew & friends. You can then turn on the missile defense, which simply blows up any non-friend, crew member etc who approaches the yacht. Haven't seen it, but it's apparently not a missile that they can avoid, it simply blows them up - passive mode or not!

Not sure if you need to update created races to include new vehicles?

Will check later and update Long Haul if needed.

Great fun to drive, but the breaks are a massive issue.

Nothing beats the Sandking off-road anyway, got one of the worn blue ones.

Yeah those brakes are useless and make it frustrating.

Will try and find pics of the different houses and apartment options later. Not too bothered by them to be honest.

Yeah those brakes are useless and make it frustrating.

Will try and find pics of the different houses and apartment options later. Not too bothered by them to be honest.
Was thinking of getting one of the stilt apartments, but tbh, I'll probably end up with the cheapest 10 car garage I don't already own.

They've done it really well - the expensive yacht is definitely worth it I think.

Plus you can sound the horn whenever you like :)

You can also select who has access to it and the vehicles - everyone, no one, crew, friends, crew & friends. You can then turn on the missile defense, which simply blows up any non-friend, crew member etc who approaches the yacht. Haven't seen it, but it's apparently not a missile that they can avoid, it simply blows them up - passive mode or not!

I'll have to become your crew staff, I'll never afford that though

Really liking this update.

Loving the yacht - It's cool having a helicopter right at my spawn location at last! The boats are also v cool - although still the issue of not much to do on the water. In saying that, have heard that public sessions have numerous yachts in - so there could be a bit more naval action in the future. They are extremely well done - the helicopter and boats all follow the same paint scheme as your yacht, which looks v cool. Is also cool seeing it floating off shore - especially at night. That said, I think if you go on somebodies boat a few times and muck around, you will have experienced everything they have to offer - so am sure some people will think they don't offer too much for the money. It is a shame that the vehicles that come with it can't be ordered via Pegasus (not that I would to be honest - but still).

I sold the vast majority of my cars to afford the new cars and the yacht.

I have already said once or twice I love the Verlierer - this is now my goto car.

I fully modded the Nightshade and it is much better - still not the fastest off the mark, but the handling is nice - you can really feel the suspension and weight of the car. It does look very cool as well.

I also bought the Mamba - really nice looking car, but not sure I needed this and the BlackFin. I know they are different classes, which perhaps helps (BlackFin = muscle, Mamba = sport classic). I basically sold my GT Stringer for $750k-ish which almost paid for the Mamba. I think the GT is probably quicker than the Mamba, but its a a nice car to drive even if the tail is a bit slide-happy.

I will check to see if the new cars automatically appear in created races - the Verlierer and Nightshade will be great to use for Long Haul...

I did a couple of the VIP 'missions' that can be done on your own - such as collecting packages from across the map, or stealing cars from the police station. Not bad - the package one takes about 5 mins and pays $23k which isn't too bad - you can replay it after 5 mins too. The others don't pay as much. I think they will be more fun with others, and also in public lobbies when others are trying to stop you.

Looking forward to trying some of the adversary modes - should be a good laugh - also with some organization vs organization battles.

About the not much to do on water thing, will these VIP missions not be a way to start water warfare? Killing a VIP who is camped on their yacht with their bodyguards for example.

Think I'll pop on for a couple hours before I have to goto work and see what's going down

I'll prob be on around 8 could be earlier, but without a mic.

the helicopter and boats all follow the same paint scheme as your yacht, which looks v cool.
Yeah it's nice. So with the VIP solo stuff you have to have over 1M in the bank?

some pics:

11iIYfh.jpg

0paze72.jpg

Put PS4 into rest mode this morning so it'll update, comes back...hasn't updated.

Will probably end up changing colour scheme as it looks too mustardy. Not really got a penny to my name to do that at the moment though so will wait a bit for some youtube videos of each colour scheme.

Outfits: http://imgur.com/a/v3LSw
Yeah tough to see how the colours actually look. I'm happy with the black & grey combo I've got - wasn't cheap though!

Put PS4 into rest mode this morning so it'll update, comes back...hasn't updated.
Mine doesn't seem to to update when in rest mode - if I start it, then put it into rest, then it will continue, but it start on its own accord.

Cool, yes. Worth 9m? Hmmmm.
I don't necessarily think it's worth $9m - but I really like it and am happy to have bought it - and I also expected it to have cost a lot more than it did fully kitted out.. I think the most expensive one is worth the money more than the cheaper ones - based on the helicopters and boats you get.

I love it - will be my spawn place. Think I will buy one of the 10 car garages near the airport (have one empty apartment to trade in - and will get about $40k back if I buy the $120k garage).

Definitely the most expensive day I have had is Los Santos - 3 fully modded cars, a house on stilts in the hills, and a $9m yacht.

Anyone else try the Schafter V12 yet?

Acceleration's a bit average, but top speed is monstrous! Apparently it crushes the Messacro, and can even overtake the T20 if you have enough straight.

It's almost as if I'm compensating...
You're one of those guys who shows people pictures of your kids and dog when they don't want to see it, except instead of kids, you've got a boat and instead of a dog, you've got a boat.