Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nailed that last race! 16 racers and 12 miles, that LFC prick came close an then he hit a post in the final 200m. Fantastic!

Errrmmm, I spent most of my money...I have a bit of a new look.

B7l89bvIAAAPrnR.jpg:large

Good times.

Clearly shopped. Duffy isn't last.

:lol: sso fecked, got hiccups. must sleep now.

Well I was at like 955000 when I left you all, and after tattoos, haircuts, clothes, cars and such, I have approximately 355000 left. :nervous:
I'm on 1.7m now I think.

Well I was at like 955000 when I left you all, and after tattoos, haircuts, clothes, cars and such, I have approximately 355000 left. :nervous:

Fair enough - I thought you might have bought the Z-Type especially!

How do you all have so much money? I'm on 700k. Have you been selling cars?

I can't bring myself to part with any of my cars. For some reason I have three super cars and only ever really use the Zentorno.

I can't bring myself to part with any of my cars. For some reason I have three super cars and only ever really use the Zentorno.
I just don't spend much.

I think when I moved my character over from PS3 to PS4, I had about $150k. The rest since then has come from the missions / races we do together, and selling some cars.

Here was my final PS3 stats:

3UYbI6g.png

And here are my current stats (PS3 + PS4 combined)

L9brdQ1.png

So since playing on PS4, I have earned:
  • $3.4m from jobs (missions and races etc)
  • $800k from car sales
  • Total of $4.4m
And have spent a total of $2.1m on car purchases & upgrades, clothes (not very much at all) and ammo (probably a lot more than I think!).

I usually keep a few Ballers in my garage and sell them regularly - with the sad horn bug you can get $22k for them, instead of $9k. I did buy and sell a few Rat Loaders, but that is a very boring way of earning $10k per time.

I think when I moved my character over from PS3 to PS4, I had about $150k. The rest since then has come from the missions / races we do together, and selling some cars.

Here was my final PS3 stats:

3UYbI6g.png

And here are my current stats (PS3 + PS4 combined)

L9brdQ1.png

So since playing on PS4, I have earned:
  • $3.4m from jobs (missions and races etc)
  • $800k from car sales
  • Total of $4.4m
And have spent a total of $2.1m on car purchases & upgrades, clothes (not very much at all) and ammo (probably a lot more than I think!).

I usually keep a few Ballers in my garage and sell them regularly - with the sad horn bug you can get $22k for them, instead of $9k. I did buy and sell a few Rat Loaders, but that is a very boring way of earning $10k per time.

Sad horn bug ?

Sad horn bug ?

The Elegy is well worth keeping - when fully modded is still one of the best Sports in the game.

I read about a (small) money glitch - you an increase the value of stolen cars at LSC. So you can sell a Baller for $22k, instead of $9k.

You can still only sell a car every 45mins this way unfortunately.

One other option is to buy a rat loader for $6k, then take it to LSC and you can sell it for $16k. The car will be delivered to your garage when you buy it, so helps to own a garage v close to a mod shop - such as the one by the airport.

There is no limit to number of cars you can buy and then sell, so you can make $10k profit every couple of mins.

For each of the above methods, just drive your stolen / purchased car into LSC, then cycle through all the suspension options (but not buy any), then if you go to the bottom of the Horns you can add the sad clown horn for free. If you then sell your car, the value will have dramatically gone up.

Not sure if it is still working - I assume so as there hasn't been a patch over the past week.