Southgate replacing ETH? Yes or No?

Well...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least the inners should have some ype of symbol next to their names so we can easily identify them going forward...

I think the last time the world tried that, it didn’t end well…

Why are you so wound up? Relax, it's being reported by middling journalists who don't get everything right. It's just a standard news cycle ahead of the euros. We could all predict this sort of narrative when news is low.
I hope that this is actually the case. I’m still worried that we might end up choosing him though.

Why are you so wound up? Relax, it's being reported by middling journalists who don't get everything right. It's just a standard news cycle ahead of the euros. We could all predict this sort of narrative when news is low.
I think we all should be getting wound it. It’s the only reasonable reason why they’ve not sacked him yet and there delaying it. Because the manager they’re obsessed with is about to compete in an international tournament.

I think we all should be getting wound it. It’s the only reasonable reason why they’ve not sacked him yet and there delaying it. Because the manager they’re obsessed with is about to compete in an international tournament.

Some far more reliable journalists have already ruled it out a few weeks ago. I sense some journalists are trying to rile up our supporters to try and get some movement maybe from Ineos. The problem for Ineos is that, if they keep dithering, this will eventually catch fire and the fans will turn on them quickly. Not a good start and something they should avoid.

If that’s the case I’ll be fecking furious. He’ll be even more of a guaranteed failure than David Moyes (nearly typed Bowie because I’m listening to him right now). The players won’t respect him, the fans will never take to him, and it’ll all end in tears as it’ll be yet another shit season.

INEOS can’t be dumb enough to hire Southgate, he’s a terrible manager who’s been lucky to keep his current job. I havent enjoyed watching England for a while but under Southgate it is just so dire, the guy seems to have zero personality and is no where near good enough to manage us.

It's not the only reasonable reason. That's lunacy. They may want to enter a new contract under terms that are more suited to the new structure, they may want to be sure on Poch vs Tuchel if they sack, they may want to wait for face to face talks and wait for ten Hag to return. There's tons of reasons, stop getting wound up from Southgate links during quiet news cycles. It's so easy to put out and frustrating when fans just get hyped and scared shit less over it.

Hiring someone who’s team also can’t break down low blocks, sounds swell! Must be a Brexit thing

It's not the only reasonable reason. That's lunacy. They may want to enter a new contract under terms that are more suited to the new structure, they may want to be sure on Poch vs Tuchel if they sack, they may want to wait for face to face talks and wait for ten Hag to return. There's tons of reasons, stop getting wound up from Southgate links during quiet news cycles. It's so easy to put out and frustrating when fans just get hyped and scared shit less over it.
And they may want to wait another month until England are out of the euros. If they didn’t like ETH they’d have got him out by now. If we didn’t win the FA cup he’d be 100% gone by now. Apparently according to a lot of people they’d already made their minds up before the FA cup final or was that just nonsense?

Would be lucky to get a job at a lower PL club. Terrible manager.

I'll be Southgate out from day one if he's appointed and anyone calling me negative can feck off in advance. Please don't be so stupid Ineos.

This has surely got be media BS ? We have had some questionable mangers since SAF left, Southgate would be at the bottom of that list if we hired him.

If he gets hired, we can safely say Ratcliffe, Ashworth and the rest of the INEOS feckers are dumb as feck.

This is a joke surely. Suppose this is what happens when you get a British billionaire running the show. His obsessed with British players and managers. Best in class was obvs a lie if this is what they’re waiting for. I’m hoping we keep ETH anyway. Their ain’t anyone better right now and this guy is the worse of the lot
How is he?

Watching this game and loving the thought of being managed by Sir Gareth Southgate MBE OBE PhD

This is a joke surely. Suppose this is what happens when you get a British billionaire running the show. His obsessed with British players and managers. Best in class was obvs a lie if this is what they’re waiting for. I’m hoping we keep ETH anyway. Their ain’t anyone better right now and this guy is the worse of the lot
Best in a class where you keep everyone else out because they‘re from across the sea.

The thought that there’s rumours alone makes me angry. How can we countenance the idea?

After tonight I can see why United are after Southgate, total shit

Status
Not open for further replies.