QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

Memphis actually does a pretty solid job up front for the Dutch, one of few the strikers in this tournament who can actually take the ball under pressure with back to goal.

Plenty of flaws as well.

I think Netherlands will win by a couple today

Also on one hand id rather turkey goes through, but on the other Id rather England loses than turkey does well and I feel like Netherlands have a better shot in the semi

You're the same guy who reacted negatively to me telling Ronaldo to get fecked yesterday. What's with the hypocrisy?
I didn’t say anything else other than “wow” if I remember correctly. Also, Ronaldo didn’t play for city. Akanji plays for city so easy for me to say that. Get it now?

The Dutch really need to produce a top ST. They’re lacking in that department. Depay won’t win you games.

I didn’t say anything else other than “wow” if I remember correctly. Also, Ronaldo didn’t play for city. Akanji plays for city so easy for me to say that. Get it now?
So you're a hypocrite with excuses?

At least the latter wasn't of Piers Morgans show to shit all over the club

Akanji didn't treat United like shit twice like Ronaldo did.
Akanji》 Ronaldo

The Dutch really need to produce a top ST. They’re lacking in that department. Depay won’t win you games.

That's most teams though. Either don't have one or in poor form.

Maybe it's just me but it feels like we're playing a bit scared. Also careless with the ball.

So you're a hypocrite with excuses?
No I’m not but you are a liar. What did I say that was negative? I said “wow” to your “get fecked” which was surprising to me. It was just a surprise comment. That’s it. Please remind me my negative comment?

At least it’s not nearly as boring as the England game.

Aside from Spain vs Germany, the knock-out games have been utterly shit.

Game's gone.

Most of the Dutch team just jogging out of their box when they could have had a real break there