QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

Why on earth did he let that go :lol: Clearly took a massive deflection of your team mate

I find it hard to take Netherlands seriously with headband depay... And as i type that, Turkey score :lol:

Well deserved. They play some wonderfully entertaining football. But their shit fans makes it difficult to root for them.

I swear Arda has been the only player with a proper cross all tournament long :lol: :lol: With his weak foot as well.

I know its tournament football but don't pretend like this run isn't a massive fluke. If they replayed this tournament over ten times, England would have been out by now 9 times out of 10. Lucky for England, tournament football is one off and if England win, it won't matter how its been done but its still a textbook fluke. No need to take it personal. Topping a group with 5 points and two goals scored, needing a last gasp overhead kick to take the mighty Slovakia to extra time, bailed out against Switzerland by the lottery of penalties. All while the better countries beat themselves up in the other half of the knockout draw. Can't get flukier than that.

The better countries are on the opposite side of the draw because France didn't win their group. They're in the semi's without an open plgy goal. Fluke as well?