QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

Our biggest problem like Portugal.....

Our over trusted striker, he's well off the pace. I'd love Southgate to show a set of balls and play Toney instead of Kane.

Our biggest problem like Portugal.....

Our over trusted striker, he's well off the pace. I'd love Southgate to show a set of balls and play Toney instead of Kane.
Oli Watkins for me, someone who can really stretch the play.

If Holland had been knocked out, we could have cracked on with de Ligt and Zirkzee transfers.

Don't think it matters tbh. My assumption is we're deep in negotiations (Zirkzee for the agent fee and De Ligt for the transfer fee with Bayern). Last news about the Zirkzee deal was somehow the agent fees dropped from 15m eur to 10m eur or so.

we should be looking at that left back from Turkey Kadioglu....very solid player and his performances this tournament have been quite good

Turkey never cleared their heads quick enough after that equaliser. They finished the game well but ran out of time unfortunately.

Come on son, don't chicken out now. You wanna make silly allegations, make them.

The other post was worse, but if you want a dick-waving contest, go ahead kid, show us that your stones dropped and tell us why you really dislike Turkey and their fans.

England is going to make a Portugal 2016. Quote me after the final.
Yup it’s all fallen into place perfectly for them.

Please don’t give us an England - France final. That would get football stopped
Would love a Spain vs Netherlands final but I don’t the latter is good enough to make it.

Yup it’s all fallen into place perfectly for them.

Would love a Spain vs Netherlands final but I don’t the latter is good enough to make it.
Maybe I should remind you that the Netherlands scored 2+ goals in 4 of their 5 last matches during this tournament. And plenty of those goals were from open field play. Please remind me how England got to the semi-finals??!?

You're underestimating Netherlands, sure the Dutch are not as good on paper but it IS a team. Idk wth is going on with England, they have bench players that would start for us but they still play as a wet toilet paper

The other post was worse, but if you want a dick-waving contest, go ahead kid, show us that your stones dropped and tell us why you really dislike Turkey and their fans.

Look at it this way: no one would call it racist when people dislike England for sending over their gammon army. But with Turkey, who basically act the same, but sprinkled with fascism, then you apparently think it's necessary to defend them by calling people racist. That's just silly.

Englnd's best chance to win. Every team in the semis is not convincing at all (including England). Can't see them win gainst Spain though.

Hilarious BBC pundits telling us it was a great game and England played well... the sort of nonsense I expect from ITV (and of course GB News if they knew what a football is)

Look at it this way: no one would call it racist when people dislike England for sending over their gammon army. But with Turkey, who basically act the same, but sprinkled with fascism, then you apparently think it's necessary to defend them by calling people racist. That's just silly.
This is it imo. Look, I don't have a problem with whistling the opposition 24/7, I could even tolerate booing the other anthems (even If I find it very disrespectful), but if people want to behave like fascists they can feck right off.