Pickford
Walker, Stones, Konsa
Trippier, Rice, Mainoo, Saka
Foden, Bellingham
Kane​
First one is better

Supposedly this.

GRz-u1facAErdcp

That makes zero sense. Might as well stick with a back 4 with Saka in his natural position and Trippier at LB. I don’t even want to move Saka away from RW, but he’s going to do it, it better be for an extra attacking player like Palmer, and not just shuffle the same starting eleven around for no reason. The only player I want to see at LWB in a back 3 is Gordon.

Think this will be much easier for England than people expect.

Why's that? England really struggled against Slovakia and Slovenia. And Denmark. And Serbia. The Swiss are better than any of those teams. And England are missing one of their only solid performers due to suspension.

Wait a second. He’s picked the only formation you can make Trent work in and then not picked Trent?

Fecking Southgate :lol:

Wait a second. He’s picked the only formation you can make Trent work in and then not picked Trent?

We go live to Gary Neville…

forehead_veins_shutterstock_769779379_slide.jpg

Why's that? England really struggled against Slovakia and Slovenia. And Denmark. And Serbia. The Swiss are better than any of those teams. And England are missing one of their only solid performers due to suspension.
I agree with all this but I do think one of the realistic outcomes, though not the most likely one, is that Switzerland do not turn up and England have a massively flattering easy passage in to the next round.

I agree with all this but I do think one of the realistic outcomes, though not the most likely one, is that Switzerland do not turn up and England have a massively flattering easy passage in to the next round.

I wouldn't say that Denmark really showed up either. England have (after 90 minutes) won one match in this tournament. 1-0 vs Serbia. And I'd be very surprised if the Swiss do not turn up at a EURO quarter-final. They've been impressive so far.

He's the most boring and safety first manager you could get. He probably wears a condom when having a wank.

A wank?

This fecker is still suppressing the memory of the boner he got laughed at for on the bus when we was 14.

I’d say he’s afraid to look at his mickey, let alone touch it.

All Turkey supporters making the wolves salute.

Somehow he makes a likeable team very unlikeable because of his tactics. It’s frustrating.

I feel it in my plums.

Has Rio mentioned Ron's bowel movements yet? maybe he could do a Kane Ron comparison. Who has the healthiest looking stool. We are dying to know.

Regardless of a new formation, starting the exact same players for the 5th game in a row even though they have been terrible and not performed, is typical of Southgate. What do they have to do to be dropped?

Should be fairly easy for England this time. The Swiss flatter to deceive a bit. Think Bellingham could get a goal and an assist maybe.

Netherlands and Turkey is anyone's game.

Should be fairly easy for England this time. The Swiss flatter to deceive a bit. Think Bellingham could get a goal and an assist maybe.

You've not seen england play in this tourney have you? :D

3-0 England. Foden, Kane, Bellingham

Like the games against the mighty Serbia, Denmark, Slovenia and Slovakia should have been fairly easy?

What has this England team done to make people think this game will be easier?

Ironically England could use someone like Ronaldo, a selfish forward who stays up top for others to find him

I think we are losing this, our midfield is just not good enough.

A couple of possible outcomes. England stumble their way past the Swiss against the run of play only to lose to Netherlands in the semi finals. OR England find themselves flat footed with Switzerland’s rotational play and lose convincingly.

A positive, vibrant and attacking England performance seems very unlikely.

Always knew the Swiss were dirty bastards. They've got the Eurotrash presenter managing them.

Interesting lineup. I don’t think Bellingham and Foden will work very well together though.

What a shite anthem. Having said that I think England will finally have a solid performance and reach the semis. They are more used to this stage than the Swiss.