QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

England praying for an individual moment of brilliance because if it's team v team here they are going to lose.

On paper it should be comfortable for England, on tournament form Switzerland are favourites.

I just want a result in 90 minutes...

What formation are england playing here.

Looks like a 3-4-3 to me but, for god knows what reason, he’s got the left footed player on the right and the right footed player on the left:

Kane
Bellingham - Foden
Trippier - Mainoo - Rice - Saka
Konsa - Stones - Walker​

Probably the best England have looked going forward since the first 15 minutes of the tournament.

Looks like a 3-4-3 to me but, for god knows what reason, he’s got the left footed player on the right and the right footed player on the left:

Kane
Bellingham - Foden
Trippier - Mainoo - Rice - Saka
Konsa - Stones - Walker​

It’s Bellingham in the 9 position.

Can someone please explain to me how Walker is considered the best RB in the world currently?

New Government, new formation.... let's goo baby!
Come on Englaaaaaaand!

That offside looked so tight for the linesman who's on the other side of the pitch to flag for...

It’s Bellingham in the 9 position.

I don’t think so personally, he’s breaking from that left channel with Foden on the right behind Kane.

That’s what I think anyway.. who knows with Southgate!

That's nothing. Play on

New formation, but yet same style of play and speed. So basically Southgate just went for more defensive solidity..

Kane loves a dive. Did it as Spurs player too but it was hardly ever mentioned.

England playing their best game so far

Same old Harry, always cheating

Did anybody else think Toblerone when the commentator mentioned little Swiss triangles?

That offside looked so tight for the linesman who's on the other side of the pitch to flag for...
I’ve seen a few of those calls this tournament. I guess the whole let the play develop and let VAR deal with it after is an EPL directive?

Few minutes late as had to find my phone but 8 1/2 minutes in and Harry Kane is 30 yards or so from the edge of our box trying to defend instead of staying up front for our players to pass the ball to someone when we’re having to defend

ffs. Absolute no release for our defence or midfield

Both Gareth and Kane need to sit in front of the press to fess up whether this is Gareth’s plan or harry is not listening to instructions and should be dropped

Pickford is the worst :lol: Takes special talent to consistently release the ball at the wrong time to the wrong player.