QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

TV Graphic has Saka on the right rather than left?

Trippier and Konsa down the left feels like an accident waiting to happen, Swiss need to be getting Embolo and Ndoye down that side constantly for the counters.

Oliver, Taylor and Orsato were probably the worst refs so far in the tournament, how do they deserve the QFs?

I think xhaka is underated. I seem to remember him being very highly thought of as a young player. Then he went to Arsenal. He's not lost any of his early talent, he's just got wiser.

Come on England

Our national anthem suits Southgate’s football perfectly, both so bloody boring.

Oliver, Taylor and Orsato were probably the worst refs so far in the tournament, how do they deserve the QFs?
Oliver was fine yesterday. I got no complaints about the refereeing. Even the portuguese media which are usually whiners about referees said that it was a solid performance.

So after all that its still Konsa for Guehe as the only change for England

A switch to a back three made sense to get some more width which we’ve been sorely lacking — but if it’s Trippier still on the left, isn’t the same issue of him coming in onto his stronger foot a problem?

It's the same team and the same formation ffs.

Was just coming to say that, after all the fuss about changes. This manager is really something else. Convinced Joe Biden would beat him in a cognitive test.

Except it's clear as day three..... Walker and Konsa are mega wide.

Saka seems to be playing as high as Kane. I see it as exactly the same formation England have played all tournament.

A switch to a back three made sense to get some more width which we’ve been sorely lacking — but if it’s Trippier still on the left, isn’t the same issue of him coming in onto his stronger foot a problem?

Of course but dumb dumb doesn't understand why everyone was calling for 3 at the back in the first place.

Bellingham and Foden both allergic to the box. You'd think one of them would venture inside the box.

Swiss just walk through Engeland's midfield.

Good clearance Mainoo

The truth is I don't think either of Trippier or Saka know what their specific roles are...

Mainoo is class. Love our wonderkid

Really like watching Mainoo play.

Swiss already getting the passing triangles going down England's left hand side.