QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

We’ve looked a little better than the last four games, not that that’s saying much. Still deathly dull.

Match as dull as Southgate looks. At least Yakin looks like a John Wick villain

Nothing beats Spanish commentators. It could be the dullest game but they make t sounds like every pass will result in a goal. :lol:
These boring twats make the game seem even more boring when it's a slow paced game.
I watched the 2002 World Cup in Egypt, I didn’t understand a word of the Arabic commentary, but feck me it sounded exciting!

What a game for those who wear high Vis's when taking out the bins

Foden is a ridiculously shite player for England. And as much as I hate Southgate, it's not because of him.

He did it last game and it went from 1-0 down to 2-1 up pretty soon after.
There is absolutely no tangible connection you can point to between the substitution and the result. What’s the point of pointing this?

Better but again if you go with Kane need runners off him, that's why he's always performed well playing off Rashford.

If it's Jude and Foden then the striker needs to be runner off them (Watkins).

England's best half this euro. But still incredibly dull and uninspiring to watch.

Saka is going to draw a pen.

We are heading towards France v England for the most underwhelming winners ever.

Better but we still can't create chances
Agreed. A lot better off the ball and the shape is a little better, but there’s still a real lack of anything creative in the final third.

I don't get how footballers/teams can ever be satisfied without taking shots. Lots of passing...but you've got to do something fun with the ball. The aim of the game is to score goals. Take some fecking shots.

Which kind of makes sense — when you prioritise athleticism and squarely following intricate tactics at club level, only natural the players lose expression and compensate for real lack of growth in the technical areas

And the lack of street football. That's why I really love Kvaratskhelia, he is different in almost every ways, he plays like he is from the 80s-90s.

I don't get these pundits hyping this so much. Now they're hyping Foden. He's done nothing.