QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

Some neat footwork from Bellingham there. Along with his pace and physicality, he really is such an all round midfielder

Saka’s the only player in the side with any sort of directness off the ball. How the hell did Bellingham get so many goals for Madrid? He’s never in the box for us

You can only be a late-box-run threat when you're controlling the ball and actually pressurising the opposition goal. He's mostly doing his job in midfield and his own half to even progress the ball so hard to be in the box.

Foden with his stupid haircuts. Twat

The commentary on BBC is so irritating. It never got better than Barry Davies.

I'm getting really fed up with these knock out nerves. As the late Johan Cruijff would've said: "Go out and enjoy yourselves!"

At least the formation better suits the players we have. Not perfect but better than the last few matches.

This Euro has really displayed how current pros have become incredibly shite at crossing into the box
This Euro has displayed just how shite the modern day players are in general.
No charisma or character.

I’d prefer Eze started over Foden. Fodens bad for England.

AL nassr needs a ronaldo/Kane attack

Why do England players always hold onto the ball 10 seconds too long and never play the pass to the open player that they should.

Boils my piss.

You can only be a late-box-run threat when you're controlling the ball and actually pressurising the opposition goal. He's mostly doing his job in midfield and his own half to even progress the ball so hard to be in the box.
Not sure about that. He’s had the fewest touches and passes of the middle four behind Kane (Mainoo, Rice, Foden, Bellingham).

Foden is so annoying to watch. Why is he so untouchable in this team?

I’d prefer Eze started over Foden. Fodens bad for England.

Eze, Palmer or even Gordon. Just anyone else. It's really odd how bad Foden has been, whole EUROs.

This is one of the lowest quality Euros that I can remember. Only the smaller nations made their games interesting.

Every time I think this tournament can't get any more boring, it finds a way to surprise me

Like to see him switch Saka and Trippier just till half time for something different