Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

Just praying they do another few nights at this point

They'll 100% be adding dates, just a question of where.

Looking at the dates they've already got, I predict:

17th July for Heaton Park
29th July for Wembley Stadium
maybe 18th or 19th August for Dublin.

Possibly more.

My mate spent £350 each on regular standing tickets through ticketmaster, that doesn’t seem right? Are they inflating the prices?

My mate spent £350 each on regular standing tickets through ticketmaster, that doesn’t seem right? Are they inflating the prices?
Yeh dynamic pricing due to the demand they suddenly double, touting legitimately. I went for the ticket with coach travel just not going to use the coach that was £200 a piece, looks wise now.

Got to the front of the queue, got as far as selecting seats around 20 times, could not check out even once. Eventually got booted off the Ticketmaster queue. What a joke of a platform.
This is happening to me right now. Infuriating...just close the queue rather than have this farce

They held back a load of the standing tickets so they could charge well over double 2 hours later. I was literally in the shop page when that option appeared.

I was tempted to get some, but they don't segregate Wembley into sections, so you could literally pay that to stand right at the back. At somewhere like the 02 and other arenas, maybe as you can make your way forward. But there's no chance here, so I didn't bother.

They held back a load of the standing tickets so they could charge well over double 2 hours later. I was literally in the shop page when that option appeared.

I was tempted to get some, but they don't segregate Wembley into sections, so you could literally pay that to stand right at the back. At somewhere like the 02 and other arenas, maybe as you can make your way forward. But there's no chance here, so I didn't bother.

That’s shocking, people should just not pay it and they wouldn’t be able to do it, but I guess people get too desperate.

Like I said, Taylor Swift tickets were pretty easy to get the day before the gig despite the insane demand.

Absolutely fecking sickens me how much they wanted to charge

There are City fans on Twitter actually claiming there should be a priority window where tickets are on sale to City fans only for a few days before they go on sale to everyone else, some were even suggesting they should have done a show at the Etihad just for City fans.
Why would Noel want priority tickets to Oasis for himself?

Fecking Ticketmaster with their dynamic pricing. Taking the fecking piss!
We both got excited out the tickets in the basket and then scrolled down and saw the price.

My toddler nearly learnt a new word.

Well, I missed out. Our friendship group has four tickets between five interested parties so things going to get interesting. Ticket touts are absolute shitbags and the official sellers are basically as mad. Rampant capitalism ruins everything.

just got down to the last 1000 and now the page has decided to glitch on me after having it open since 8.30am. Absolute shambles

Been going through the process since 8:40 this morning, didn’t expect tickets but just kept myself in the various queues out of morbid curiosity. It’s just told me it was my turn to select tickets and promptly crashed. Disgraceful really even though I didn’t expect tickets after queuing longer than an hour this morning.

Is anyone still going at this?

They’ve taken Oasis off the main page on Ticketmaster now. I’d suggest it’s probably done bar a few bits potentially floating about.

Feel your pain mate. Probably worth hanging in but they’ll be the £350 tickets if any pop up.
I went for the hospitality ones which his what it's confirming now. I'm confident they'll announce more dates off the back of this and I'd pick up that way.

The dynamic pricing is a shitter.

We needed 8 tickets though. We got half at standard price then half on the extra. We’ve all pooled in as a group to take the hit though so it’s balanced out.

Having failed in the ballot I was never going to bother today as I knew it'd be an absolute joke

My wife on the other hand decided to give it a go. She's been queuing since 845 and only got in to select tickets a short while ago. She picked 2 seated up in the gods and they were 460 each. Having proceeded to the basket she got a message saying they were no longer available. She selected 2 others from a similar position and they were over 600 each.

Needless to say it's been a complete and utter waste of time.

It's outrageous that this has been allowed to become the norm for ticket sales

Earlier today, ticket reseller Viagogo defended having Oasis tickets on sale for inflated prices on its platform as a “legal” practice.

PA Media reported that Viagogo had two tickets for a Wembley show listed for £11,313 each.