Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

Still more than 100k ahead of me for Wembley. Giving up - been on it since 9. What a waste of a morning

I'm down at 33k now, I've managed to go and do a full grocery shop whilst I've been in this queue this morning. Bananas.

Fully expecting to be given options of £500 per ticket when I get through.

I'm down at 33k now, I've managed to go and do a full grocery shop whilst I've been in this queue this morning. Bananas.

Fully expecting to be given options of £500 per ticket when I get through.
Wouldn’t call bananas a full grocery shop.

Got on the queue at 8:45am, went through at around 9:20am only to be booted out for being a bot. Got on laptop, queue 9:25am, just got through, booted out for being a bot.

I've been on the shop page for 2 hours...
Ive was logged into ticketmaster since 7.30am. Only gave up about 30 mins ago

Went for a run and did the shopping and when I got back was still miles being in the queue

Mission accomplished

All 8 of us got tickets for 12th at Heaton Park (another 2 got codes yesterday and are coming with partners).

Buzzing.
Nicely done. I was the only one of our 4-man group to get access to tickets and it'd only let me book 1. I'm in the platonic doghouse. Absolutely buzzing but struggling to raise the morale of my fallen comrades.

Know someone who got presale for Dublin yesterday.

€170 a ticket.

Ridiculous prices.

Luckhurst also now saying Arsenal looks most likely if he does leave Chelsea today.

Which site mate?
Ticketmaster
Nice one, see you there
Yes!
Nicely done. I was the only one of our 4-man group to get access to tickets and it'd only let me book 1. I'm in the platonic doghouse. Absolutely buzzing but struggling to raise the morale of my fallen comrades.
Come with us

Got on the queue at 8:45am, went through at around 9:20am only to be booted out for being a bot. Got on laptop, queue 9:25am, just got through, booted out for being a bot.
If it’s any consolation, the same happened to me and at least five mates. I’m off to buy Blur’s greatest hits.

I've still got Ticketmaster open. After around about 5 hours, it's finally put me into the 'real' queue. 373515. :lol:

Got the 2 tickets from Gigs and Tours, but realised we should have got 4 on the off-chance some of my wife's family wanted to go. Honestly, was just delighted to get through at all. Trying my luck to see if we can get through on either Gigs and Tours or Ticketmaster to get the other 2 tickets.

Keep selecting tickets and it tells me unable to reserve your tickets
What a farce

I've still got Ticketmaster open. After around about 5 hours, it's finally put me into the 'real' queue. 373515. :lol:

Got the 2 tickets from Gigs and Tours, but realised we should have got 4 on the off-chance some of my wife's family wanted to go. Honestly, was just delighted to get through at all. Trying my luck to see if we can get through on either Gigs and Tours or Ticketmaster to get the other 2 tickets.
Dont just buy tickets unless you know someone wants them :lol:

It’s working out now at a rate of 7000 per 13 mins so 538 places per minute

That means I have 102 minutes before even coming close if it stays at this rate.

So 1.7 hours or 1 hour and 42 mins.

Yeah…. It’s come to this. Maths.

Joined the queue just to get into the fecking Ticketmaster website at 8.55am - 5 hours later I get on the website - select oasis - select millennium stadium - then it puts me at the back of the fecking queue again. Brilliant.

I'm shocked anyone's buying less than 4 given how easy it will be to shift any spares!

Different people have different circumstances, plus it's a lot of money to spend in one go. You're talking £600+minimum for 4 tickets. We're not ones to buy tickets and sell them on.

absolute joke, got through to the shop on ticketmaster about 11 am but kept getting the something went wrong error no matter which tickets I tried to buy gave up after about an hour and a half.

Got to the front of the queue, got as far as selecting seats around 20 times, could not check out even once. Eventually got booted off the Ticketmaster queue. What a joke of a platform.

Got to the front of the queue, got as far as selecting seats around 20 times, could not check out even once. Eventually got booted off the Ticketmaster queue. What a joke of a platform.
I will be so immensely fecked off if I end up queuing all day and don’t even get a chance to select something without being booted off.

I think we’re in the endgame where it’s just silly money