Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

good news lads we all get to spend another few hours getting mugged off by ticketmater

Liam: "OASIS are back your welcome and I hear there ATTITUDE STINKS good to know something’s never change.”

It's like reading the ramblings of a 66-year-old gammon on Facebook. Totally illiterate.

Liam: "OASIS are back your welcome and I hear there ATTITUDE STINKS good to know something’s never change.”

It's like reading the ramblings of a 66-year-old gammon on Facebook. Totally illiterate.
Remember seeing him on Jonathan Ross (which i am eager to point out I don't usually watch, I think i was in a hotel and couldn't sleep)

Just sat there and mumbled a 2 or 3 word answer to every question, then walked off with his money. JR was making awkward jokes about how hard it was to interview him.

Absolutely no point him being there. In his mind he probably thinks it makes him look cool but it's boring as feck. Suppose you'd have to be when you follow city.

Generally don't get the hype but the people want what they want I guess.

GXSyU86WUAA5F5_

When reunion tours go bad. Should do a sweepstake for how many shows Oasis get to play before the same thing happens.
What an embarrassment. Most of these people would probably have been utter cnuts even without the fame and money, but the fame and money (and perhaps the drugs) makes them so much worse. It must be unbearable to be close to them in their personal lives.

What an embarrassment. Most of these people would probably have been utter cnuts even without the fame and money, but the fame and money (and perhaps the drugs) makes them so much worse. It must be unbearable to be close to them in their personal lives.

Yeah, they’re mostly damaged people. Even before the rock and roll lifestyle damages them even more. But damaged people often make the best art. So you kind of have to put up with that.