Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

£355 is being quoted everywhere, but when I got through, 2 seats up in the gods at Murrayfield were coming out as £489 each! Absolute shameless profiteering from ticketmaster

£355 is being quoted everywhere, but when I got through, 2 seats up in the gods at Murrayfield were coming out as £489 each! Absolute shameless profiteering from ticketmaster
I just went on ticketmaster, no queue straight into stadium plan, they had the fan package at &355 and a few single seats in the gods, screen fecked up so pressed back to go back in and now 25000 in the queue :lol:
I just think ticketmaster is fecked

Unbelievable what some of you are prepared to pay to watch a band for a couple of hours.

feck Ticketmaster, Live Nation and any band that allows this to continue.

Honestly I’d advise everyone to hold off paying over the odds. Resist the fomo feeling. There will be better alternatives for getting tickets than giving into the Ticketmaster thievery. They’re expensive enough at face value.

Honestly I’d advise everyone to hold off paying over the odds. Resist the fomo feeling. There will be better alternatives for getting tickets than giving into the Ticketmaster thievery. They’re expensive enough at face value.
100%

I’ve seen Oasis in the last tour before they broke up.

I’m not spending £900+ on tickets and then hotels on top of that.

For that kind of money I’d rather go on another holiday.

Tickets are on Viagogo for the Wembley concerts starting from £800 (sitting in the gods). Even if they are valid (and there was some talk about re-sale at massive premiums not being valid), that is just ridiculous.

Got through to the ticket selection, only for the blue bits I could select to be greyed out after barely any time at all.

Isn’t that literally the whole point of sitting in a queue? So that doesn’t happen?

Got through to the ticket selection, only for the blue bits I could select to be greyed out after barely any time at all.

Isn’t that literally the whole point of sitting in a queue? So that doesn’t happen?
Yeah it's stupid. I had a go for a friend of mine earlier and I got through, selected two tickets and it wouldn't go any further than that. Those were the £400 ones too.

Unbelievable what some of you are prepared to pay to watch a band for a couple of hours.

feck Ticketmaster, Live Nation and any band that allows this to continue.

It’s all a massive con to rinse the fans for as much as possible. Although hardly a surprise from them.

Yeah it's stupid. I had a go for a friend of mine earlier and I got through, selected two tickets and it wouldn't go any further than that. Those were the £400 ones too.
£892 they wanted for those.

Can feck right off.

£400 for tickets really is crazy. Fair enough if anyone wants to pay that.

Got tickets for the Manchester show on the 11th. Very lucky. Was refreshing the ticket page for about half an hour to check for availability ! It’s a shit system

Yeah I’m not paying anything like that anyway, even if ticketmaster did let me

Just goes to show how much a band's brand is worth.

If you're an Oasis fan you could have easily and cheaply seen Liam Gallagher belt out a full set of nothing but Oasis hits as recently as a few days ago. Add Noel standing on stage and call it Oasis, it's suddenly worth way more.

If you're an Oasis fan you could have easily and cheaply seen Liam Gallagher belt out a full set of nothing but Oasis hits as recently as a few days ago. Add Noel standing on stage and call it Oasis, it's suddenly worth way more.
Re-issue! Re-package! Re-package!
Re-evaluate the songs
Double-pack with a photograph
Extra track (and a tacky badge)

True. You'd think the it was the second coming of The Beatles the way people are carrying on. Last time they played at the Etihad I paid lower than face value on the day, and I'm confident resale tickets for Heaton Park will be around face value this time next year.

They've played a blinder Liam and Noel here. Most of their good songs were from the 90s. Nobody gave a shit about Oasis anymore in 2008. Now people are just jumping on the bandwagon trying to get tickets that never even listened to thier music in the first place.

They've played a blinder Liam and Noel here. Most of their good songs were from the 90s. Nobody gave a shit about Oasis anymore in 2008. Now people are just jumping on the bandwagon trying to get tickets that never even listened to thier music in the first place.
They never weren’t big though

Both brothers have had successful individual tours very frequently

People have been speculating on this reunion for a number of years now

Ticketmaster can only do “dynamic pricing” if the artist allows it.
Today I learnt Oasis are bigger cnuts than I thought.

Price gouging in something that already costs ~£150 is fecking scummy.

Today I learnt Oasis are bigger cnuts than I thought.

Price gouging in something that already costs ~£150 is fecking scummy.

Only doing what their fellow peers with the same level of demand do though.

So that makes it ok?

And you all wonder why you're continually getting shafted.

I'm merely pointing out that all your favourite artists at this level are also guilty of the same decision. There hasn't been any indication would give the people a "cheap" ride based off past experience, they've basically always been the highest priced tickets going for the most part of their career.

Until they figure out a cost-effective way to bring in Glastonbury style tickets for day events on the regular, this will just continue since they can't counter reselling otherwise.

Equally cnuts.

A great comment on their instagram points out that the idea of the working class band for working class people is firmly in the shitter.

Advertised as up to £150 by then only to see some go for £500 a piece. They won’t give a shit of course, they’ve made their money.

As much as I’d love to have seen them and enjoy their music I wasn’t going to let them or ticketmaster bend me over just because they decided the last few seats should sell for triple value.

I genuinely hope everyone who got tickets has a great night and that they put on a bloody good show for all. Because if they are charging the equivalent of a holiday or more than a mortgage payment for 4 hours they better put in 100% of the passion attitude and talent.