Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

fecking joke especially given Oasis said face value only.

Already seeing people on Twitter selling theirs ffs

Bah, this whole thing is a con. 3+ fecking hours. And nothing has changed. I'm gutted, in more ways than one.

On the bright side, it's not all about the frustration with today's vain attempt to acquire tickets. Best bit of advice I can give anyone is to widen your musical tastes and listen to/see bands of all different kinds. Paid £19 to see MONO in Brighton last year in a venue that was only a few times bigger than a standard living room. Could see the band from the bar and still have an excellent view.

Ticketmaster are clearly not fit for purpose and gigsandtours are even worse. What a joke this is.

Bah, this whole thing is a con. 3+ fecking hours. And nothing has changed. I'm gutted, in more ways than one.

On the bright side, it's not all about the frustration with today's vain attempt to acquire tickets. Best bit of advice I can give anyone is to widen your musical tastes and listen to/see bands of all different kinds. Paid £19 to see MONO in Brighton last year in a venue that was only a few times bigger than a standard living room. Could see the band from the bar and still have an excellent view.
Worth registering on twickets if you haven't already. Resale site at face value only. Setup notifications for oasis and you'll get updates as soon as new tickets become available. Imagine there will be plenty of opportunities over the next few days.

They'll definitely add more dates too.

The bands have no power here.

Ticketmaster run the scene and do what they like.

When it comes to the dymamic pricing tickets, I'm not sure that's true. The Cure refused to allow it, for example.

When it comes to the dymamic pricing tickets, I'm not sure that's true. The Cure refused to allow it, for example.

Very much this, the artists are just as complicit as well as Live Nation who control all the venues.

Been to hundreds of gigs over the years but now I won't go near Ticketmaster any more, even if it means I might miss out, they're the biggest touts in the game.

Worth registering on twickets if you haven't already. Resale site at face value only. Setup notifications for oasis and you'll get updates as soon as new tickets become available. Imagine there will be plenty of opportunities over the next few days.

They'll definitely add more dates too.

Cheers. All signed in and we'll see what happens next.

4 hours just to add tickets to your basket and have it say ‘sorry, unexpected error’ :lol:

What’s the point?

Oh yeah, if they all go in then I guess that might help. Most of the greedy feckers would never though!

That doesn't stop Ticketmaster doing the "in demand" standing thing and all the rest of the tricks though. They make a fortune off of reselling too.

Horseshit. I’ve not even been able to get past the queue for the website. The blue bar has barely moved in the last 2 hours, meanwhile everyone else seems to be able to go straight into the main queue for tickets. Probably because a load of bellends not even interested in the band or music want to Instagram themselves at the event to their 5 followers.

Guys, go to Gigs and Tours. I GOT THROUGH! I just tried it again and it came up with all the dates and prices. Got 2 standing tickets for Wembley on 2nd August!!!!

Guys, go to Gigs and Tours. I GOT THROUGH! I just tried it again and it came up with all the dates and prices. Got 2 standing tickets for Wembley on 2nd August!!!!
That’s what me and my wife are trying for too!

Congrats

Did you have to refresh?

I've got absolutely no idea what happened. I think it just automatically refreshed and I ended up on the site with the page with all of the dates available. Tried one of the Wembley dates and couldn't get standing or it said it wasn't available, so tried a different one and it just worked. Honestly, could barely read anything as it was all a daze. The email confirmation has come through but I still don't believe it.

Had same window open all day, no refreshing, one device. Got to the front of the queue and it said I was a bot. Bloo cnuts.

Nice to have the football commentary referencing musicians that I actually know again

Had same window open all day, no refreshing, one device. Got to the front of the queue and it said I was a bot. Bloo cnuts.

I've got absolutely nowhere with Ticketmaster all morning and was literally seconds away from giving up at all. Keep persevering with gigs and tours, you may get somewhere. Just keep the window open as it automatically refreshes. From what I saw, there were tickets available for all sorts of dates and at face value.

See tickets and gigs and tours is the only way. My mate just managed to get 12 on 3 different accounts for us all

Managed to secure two premium sitting tickets for Croke Park. Didn't actually fancy sitting, never do at these sort of gigs, but had to just take what was available, right up at the stage. Never seen them live, fecking buzzing!

Mission accomplished

All 8 of us got tickets for 12th at Heaton Park (another 2 got codes yesterday and are coming with partners).

Buzzing.

Got trough after 5 hours on Ticketmaster only to find Premium Standing tickets only ....