2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
That's a massive slice of luck, to have 3 players be subbed off injured and them all be available 3 days later. Not that I expect them to start tomorrow mind, perfect opportunity to rotate anyway.
Injuries regressing to the mean. Can’t be unlucky all of the time.

So many people shitting on AWB because Maz has improved us on the right compared to last season when in reality, Dalot was the one playing RB majority last year :lol:

The actual truth is that Amad + Maz is a better combination than whoever we played on the right flank last year.
Amad and Maz combination is good, but Dalot never played RB this season so we don't know how he'll combine with Dalot.

And I don't think Maz improved us, I think Maz is just doing well for now since Dalot is restricted to LB role due to injuries, and we have functioning RW for now in Amad, who's the jury is out on still but he's been promising

He's got good technical ability, his brains snd use of the ball is questionable.
I disagree, I think he uses the ball well generally, he can receive it deep under pressure, recycle it well, pass is forward, cross, run with it well, perhaps not a smooth dribbler but he uses burst of pace well, he's coming into his prime and a lot of things are clicking into place for him especially since last season

I disagree, I think he uses the ball well generally, he can receive it deep under pressure, recycle it well, pass is forward, cross, run with it well, perhaps not a smooth dribbler but he uses burst of pace well, he's coming into his prime and a lot of things are clicking into place for him especially since last season

3 or 4 times on Saturday he played a blind pass from left back into midfield, physically and technically he's probably fine. It's brains that's his problem.

3 or 4 times on Saturday he played a blind pass from left back into midfield, physically and technically he's probably fine. It's brains that's his problem.
Key word is left back, not his natural position and last game was his worst really in a while.

But agree to disagree on this one

Hope he can rest, and is strictly used for PL the coming months. Maybe later in the season for FA Cup and EL latter stages. Dalot is more durable, and hopefully Shaw/Malacia will be back.

Mazraoui, De Ligt, Amad in the starting line-up will really transform our play.

Very serious player - reminds me of myself really. Just seems to find the game easy

Got a nice cameo, was visible and demonstrated ball control and intelligence

If Luke Shaw can ever get fit it’ll be interesting to see who out of Shaw/Dalot/Mazraoui is benched.

He's just so silky smooth and smart on the ball. Very two footed as well, which he really shows off during those quick bits of interplay.

Last edited:
Looks like our best signing so far of the summer - I’m really impressed with how assured he is and how quick he is too. Good reader of the game and a big upgrade on Wan Bissaka.

Like him but it's still early days. I remember Darmian was brilliant in his first month at United.

Such an underrated buy, looks a brilliant signing so far in his United career and realistically our best FB.

He keeps it up and it'll look like the bargain bin steal of the summer before long

He’s been fantastic so far. Plays virtually a different sport to AWB. If he can stay fit then £15 million is going to be an absolute steal.

If Luke Shaw can ever get fit it’ll be interesting to see who out of Shaw/Dalot/Mazraoui is benched.
I would think all three will be rotated about the same, with Dalot playing half of his games on the left.

Compare him to AWB on the ball. It’s night and day. Mazraoui just seems like a natural.

I’d like to see him on the left soon, just to compare if it’s better to switch him and Dalot, when they are the two fullbacks. Dalot suffers a bit from playing there.

Compare him to AWB on the ball. It’s night and day. Mazraoui just seems like a natural.

I’d like to see him on the left soon, just to compare if it’s better to switch him and Dalot, when they are the two fullbacks. Dalot suffers a bit from playing there.
Ye teams target our left when dalot plays there. When shaw eventually gets fit teams will have to change there approach. Our defence is looking very solid right now though.

Kind of wanted him to be completely rested considering the score at the time and him coming off injured against Southampton.

But he’s just been great to watch so far. Incredibly solid so far and a bargain at the price we paid for both him and De Ligt.

Shaw will have to earn his spot back.

Glad to see the CAF is starting to realise what a baller this guy is, I remember when people said they would rather keep AWB in the summer!

He was the signing I was the most confident of out of the 5 players we signed. Just dont get injured.

Arguably our most impressive signing over the past 2 seasons (so far). A bit like Shaw whenever he decides to turn up. I don't know how he's managed to look so average in his Bayern highlight clips when he's doing this for us week in week out.

With his injury record, I'd be delighted if we can have him playing 30+ games per season.

He’s been fantastic so far. Plays virtually a different sport to AWB. If he can stay fit then £15 million is going to be an absolute steal.
It's so weird that Westham wanted him then happily pivoted to AWB, given that they couldn't be more different stylistically. Almost like wanting De Jong and going for Casemiro.