2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
I was a little reticent on this signing but he reminds me a bit of Blind. Very intelligent player

The Martinez and De Ligt injuries got the most mention by the commentators, but it looks like Mazraoui is the one that was in the most discomfort after coming off.

He is ten fold the player AWB is, but every game I'm dreading an injury. Shows you the difference a good full back makes, though.

All about how fit he manages to stay. No real concerns about the signing beyond that.

Excellent start, hopefully his injury isn’t bad. Really like him so much better than both Dalot and AWB

Has some lovely qualities in possession. Ambipedal, great balance, good eye for a pass and move, good dribbler, press resistant. Hopefully the injury isn’t bad as that was the concern when we signed him.

Looking like a good purchase. Hopefully we have our left backs back so Dalot can rotate with him on the right and alleviate injury concerns

Was playing like a second winger today, liked that performance. Hopefully he’s not injured.

Very impressive from what I have seen so far, I hope the injury is only minor.

I really like him. Wasn't sure what to expect, but loving what we're getting so far. He's fun to watch.

He has been very good so far , but that is no surprise , he was always rated at Bayern . Just could not stay fit for any length of time.

And yesterdays injury is very worrying for us , when he picks them up they tend to keep him out for a while.