2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

He was the real MOTM for me, fit in like he's been playing with us for years.

Was a threat moving forward and was linking up well with Amad, the right side might not be a black hole this season for a change. All that said, he was still tidy at the back as well and was consistently in great defensive positions.

If Dalot isn't careful, he'll be our backup come holiday time

He will be if Shaw is fit. I got slated, but Dalot just wasn’t that good even last year. He was just average but got praised like he was a world beater because he was the only bright spot in our defense last year.

He was excellent. Kept passing it forward accurately which is refreshing to see. Also he seemed to be dominant in the air which surprised me.

He was excellent, he was comfortable playing passes with both feet and played some very good passes. Defensively he was switched on, some of the tackles he won was just amazing.

Certainly showed he’s an upgrade on AWB. Composure, ability to retain the ball, pick a pass, track his man and exceptionally aware of danger when defending. Could be a bargain signing.

He will be if Shaw is fit. I got slated, but Dalot just wasn’t that good even last year. He was just average but got praised like he was a world beater because he was the only bright spot in our defense last year.
Dalot catching strays despite having an equally excellent game :rolleyes:
Can't you guys just praise one player without shitting on somebody else? Dalot deservedly got praise last season, dalot fully dominated his flank today despite playing out of position and has been an incredibly reliable player under Ten Hag, and very clearly is seen as an absolutely key player. Mazraoui is a very good player too, but he's not as good as Dalot, and his fitness record is nowhere near dalots nor is his general strength. So barring any big injury, I'd be shocked if Dalot doesn't have one of the most minutes played for us again this season, and deservedly so.

Mazraoui will get plenty of game time, but his fitness isn't a guarantee and neither is Shaw's of course. More likely they rotate and Dalot gets a rare rest.

Dalot catching strays despite having an equally excellent game :rolleyes:
Can't you guys just praise one player without shitting on somebody else? Dalot deservedly got praise last season, dalot fully dominated his flank today despite playing out of position and has been an incredibly reliable player under Ten Hag, and very clearly is seen as an absolutely key player. Mazraoui is a very good player too, but he's not as good as Dalot, and his fitness record is nowhere near dalots nor is his general strength. So barring any big injury, I'd be shocked if Dalot doesn't have one of the most minutes played for us again this season, and deservedly so.

Mazraoui will get plenty of game time, but his fitness isn't a guarantee and neither is Shaw's of course. More likely they rotate and Dalot gets a rare rest.
Yeah Dalot was brilliant yesterday. Very pleased we now seem to have two versatile quality fullbacks.

Impressed by him, hardly put a foot wrong. Looks like a smart player too, some really nice passing and movement

Very good debut. Was very composed which was missing from the right wing.

Amad is still getting used to the team. Needs to sync better with Mazraoui.

Outstanding debut, if he plays like this every week he could be the first name on the team
Sheet.

Very impressive debut. I'm hoping he can put his fitness issues behind him because it seems he can be a big player for us.

He was great! Pretty close if not was the best performer on the pitch.

Surprised how good he was defensively, i didnt notice it before in the rare occasions i saw him play. I knew about his attacking qualitites, but was good defensively as well.

If he stays fit, him and Dalot will be starters for most of the season. I dont expect Shaw to be available that much.

I’m sexually aroused by his debut.
Refreshing to see his passing choices and getting the ball forward in that final third. Seems so well balanced in defence and won some important duels and he can head the ball! Praise the lord.

Aren't his fitness woes way overdone anyway? One of two lengthy spells on the sidelines were due to a heart inflammation after having had covid which is not exactly an injury you expect to happen again.

Great debut. Very comfortable on the ball, passing and movement were first class. His defending looked solid but still early days to judge that side.

Aren't his fitness woes way overdone anyway? One of two lengthy spells on the sidelines were due to a heart inflammation after having had covid which is not exactly an injury you expect to happen again.
He gets a few niggling injuries every season but usually nothing lengthy.

His two biggest ones in the last few years are the one you mention and another where he got a ball to his eye and was out for a couple of months.

His performance yesterday was on a much higher level than I thought was possible from him. So I am surprised and hoping this is what we can expect from him. I am looking forward to see him playing against better teams than Fulham to see if he still plays at this level.

Mazaroui looks commanding and assured, which is no surprising because he is quality. Velvet touch, knows when to speed things up and slow them out, barely any unnecessary sliding tackles, reads the game well and positions himself to get the ball. Doesn't jog back or sleep at the back post. Technically good.

Massive upgrade. It is night and day.

I was surprised when people here were not happy with the transfer(apart from injury reasons). He's a top FB, fits Ten Hag's style so well too.

I claimed he was better than Dalot, and will be a starter for us this season. Lets hope he can carry this on.

He gets a few niggling injuries every season but usually nothing lengthy.

His two biggest ones in the last few years are the one you mention and another where he got a ball to his eye and was out for a couple of months.
That's what I thought. But by reading on here it sounds like everyone is expecting him to be the new Shaw.

Technical ability and passing under pressure seems to be there. That alone is a promising trait.

In one game he silenced all the questions and doubts over selling AWB.

Quality performance, made even better knowing he only arrived a couple of days ago.

Mazraoui was my man of the match last night. No preseason, new league, new teammates, never once looked out of place. Defended aerials well, defended on the deck well, used the ball well. I had honestly forgotten what it was like to have a full back that just does all the basics to an above average standard. Only started looking more like being beaten late on when he tired. Really good performance.

He can easily turn out to be another Alex Telles. Lets stay grounded.
His technical attributes are far above Telles. His forward passing, touch and quality on the ball are on another level to Telles. The only real uncertainty I have about him is defending one v one but if he defends like that every game could end up being an incredible signing for the price.

Our fullbacks were always out of position last year, when opposition attacked either on left or right, the full backs were caught upfield.
I know it's one game but mazraoui was always there. Made great interceptions or pressures.
Played well