2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Such a good debut today. Got nothing wrong at all. The best RB debut I've seen from United player since.... Matteo Darmian

I couldnt watch the game (we had our first round Cup game against Ulm) but im really happy to read that he had a good game.

He is a neat and tidy player on the ball and good in defense.
Not great at anything but very solid all around.

I have my fingers crossed that he will stay fit.

Phenomenal, close between him and Casemiro for my Motm. Composure, speed, technique and reads the game brilliantly.

Anyone wondering why we signed him and sold AWB should chill out now. Shaw on form is great but i honestly believe he's got more to offer and is better.

Excited to see more.

He understands what is needed. Solid debut. Wont be surprised if he becomes first choice by the end of the season if he keeps playing like this

I take back everything I said, great debut! Solid defensively and very tidy on the ball. There could be a real battle for that RB position between him and Dalot, Providing Luke Shaw ever gets fit of course.

Impressive debut. He keeps this up Dalot might not be an automatic starter when Shaw returns to LB
Dalot’s best asset is that he’s almost always fit. He’ll start plenty of games just from that alone.

Maz though, now that’s a proper RB performance that we haven’t seen in years.

Maybe this was the signing we all should've been getting excited about? Very impressive debut, didn't look out of place at all.

Technically streets ahead of AWB though AWB is still the better one on one defender.

But Nous is well ahead and if he stays fit, definitely raised the team’s level.

A solid start. Difference between him and AWB in possession is night and day.

Not gonna get carried away like a mug. Happened too many times. Most recently with Amrabats brilliant debut

A good start though

Solid in and out of possesion. Hopefully gonna get even better when he develops a relationship with the wingers in front of him as well.

Not the biggest fan of the transfer but he did really well for his debut. Liked how secure and calm he was. Well done!

Accomplished debut. Still no idea what he's like defensively though.

His class is evident. I hope he can stay fit but will need his time managed, and the lack of backup is concerning.

He was very good, some really nice passes through the lines, very good in the air and no issues defensively.

Looked like he's been here for years. This is why I wanted him last summer, leagues above AWB

Accomplished debut. Still no idea what he's like defensively though.

2 tackles, 3 interceptions, 2 clearances including 1 early in the game when Adama Traore ran past Lisandro and put the ball across the box. He did plenty of defending tonight and did it very well

Looked really good on the ball and very composed. 6ft. Good tackler. Seems like a steal for £15m.

Great debut, could be a very shrewd signing if he continues like that.