2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
He looks good. Just nice having two fullbacks who don't look like they are going to shit themselves when they are given the ball

Happy with his debut. I can picture Wan-Bissaka ball watching on that Traore cut back, where as Mazraoui saw the threat.

I thought it was close between him and Casemiro as our best player tonight.

Good in passing moves, very good ball winning. Very smooth transition into the team and if he plays like this on a weekly basis he might be our signing of the summer
Most positive post game review I’ve seen from you for a defender in a while. To be fair it was a really impressive performance and showed many positives on both ends of the pitch.

If he can keep fit I’m sure he’ll be a real asset to the team. I won’t get too ahead of myself though because I remember how positive I was after Darmian’s first game.

Very encouraging debut. Up there with Casemiro for man of the match.

2 tackles, 3 interceptions, 2 clearances including 1 early in the game when Adama Traore ran past Lisandro and put the ball across the box. He did plenty of defending tonight and did it very well

Aye, certainly did what he had to do tonight well. I'll be interested to see how he does in tougher games though where we're put under more pressure. You can see why ten Hag is keen on him though for sure.

He was the real MOTM for me, fit in like he's been playing with us for years.

Was a threat moving forward and was linking up well with Amad, the right side might not be a black hole this season for a change. All that said, he was still tidy at the back as well and was consistently in great defensive positions.

If Dalot isn't careful, he'll be our backup come holiday time

He was the real MOTM for me, fit in like he's been playing with us for years.

Was a threat moving forward and was linking wlel with Amad, the right side might not be a black hole this seaspn for a change. All that said, he was still tidy at the back as well and was consistently in great defensive positions.

If Dalot isn't careful, he'll be our backup come holiday time

Those are great stats and fully match the eye test. Excellent performance.

He's going to have harder defensive tests but this is what we've all been saying about AWB's lack of quality on the ball. Now you see someone, who's comfortable on it, you can see the clear difference.

Really good debut.

Really tidy and composed on the ball. Great passing range for a fullback. Suprisingly decent in the air. Great last ditch covering tackle.

Would be a great bonus to us if he could stay fit. Different planet from AWB in terms of quality.

Liked him, looks like he can receive and pass with both feet quite comfortably. The opposite of awb. Would like to have seen more from his attacking game but I wonder if that was an instruction. But yeah very good debut that.

He is so comfortable on the ball. And that too on both feet. Decent upgrade

Great debut, and instantly makes me feel better about moving forward in the season with Shaw likely unavailable for large stretches.

Looked very good, to say he’s not fully fit as well. Probs second best player on the pitch after Maguire for me.

The Caf told me he’s crap and this is an underwhelming signing, but he was great tonight. What an amazing debut - well played Mazzy!! :smirk:
It’s almost as if the Caf don’t watch football outside of the EPL and get their talking points from talkSport/Skysport.

Imagine a key player in the team that spanked Madrid 4-0 was no better than AwB. Being regularly crocked and homophobic aside, he’s a certified baller.

Wow. Very very encouraging start, not just his comfort on the ball, but how he seemed to make the right defensive reads across the pitch - whether in the press on the halfway line, defending the touchline, or in the box.

Brilliant debut. Really impressed with his link up play - and him spotting the danger for the Iwobi chance. Quiet second half as the game was more on the left - but a great debut

Thought he was very, very accomplished tonight on a debut. For 15 million he could prove to be a brilliant signing

Some people in this forum talking as if we were going to see some schmuck barely know how to play, and pull a hamstring 10 minutes in.

The Caf.