2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Good "swap" for AWB. Surprised he stayed fit the whole game and in fact along with everyone else. Maybe things are changing here.

He’s actually a lot better defensively than I thought. I thought we was getting more of an attacking FB. But he was quality defensively

He looked good, understated, didn't try too much but capable physically, technically and in his reading of the game. Pretty impressive for about a days prep with the squad.

Impressive debut, hope it wasn’t just adrenaline kicking in. He faded a bit in the second half before being subbed off, but the whole team kind of did too.

Not sure we really could have asked for much more. Good performance. Please, please, please stay fecking fit.

I'm just happy I don't have to see any more of AWB scooping the ball awkwardly with the outside of his boot to put a team mate under pressure.

Signed for us not even a week ago and looks like he’s been playing for us for years.

Only concern is his injury record.

He looked really good, he's clearly a vastly superior technically to Wan Bissaka and more comfortable playing in both full back roles so the only real worry about him is whether he can stay fit.

I like players with Zs in their names. More please.

Looks classy. Very comfortable on the ball and good defensively

Keep fit and we’ve got a player here

Keep him fit and he will be amazing for us. Such composure and his debut as well and not much time with his team mates. Outstanding

Looks like he has the ability to make our right flank an offensive threat again (so long as the winger ahead of him has a good season).
Looked really comfortable on the ball, was gettinh into the right spaces offensively...

I'm well intrigued.

Did really well. Been a lot of disrespect towards on him on here, hopefully he's changed that narrative already. Very promising.

It’s almost as if the Caf don’t watch football outside of the EPL and get their talking points from talkSport/Skysport.

Imagine a key player in the team that spanked Madrid 4-0 was no better than AwB. Being regularly crocked and homophobic aside, he’s a certified baller.
Wasn’t it 4-1. Also VdB played in that game so I’m not sure it’s an ideal barometer.

Good on the ball. Ajax product obv. Threat on offensive but solid defensively too .

Wasn’t it 4-1. Also VdB played in that game so I’m not sure it’s an ideal barometer.
There were also Lasse Schone, Tadic and Ziyech.

It’s a bit tongue in cheeks, he was a key performer in that side in subsequent seasons as well and earned the move to Bayern. There were a lot of people who wanted him here in summer 2022 but 2 injury ridden seasons after and suddenly he’s forgotten how to kick a ball, Classic Caf.

He's a good player, it's painfully obvious and was after about 30 minutes.

I think his Utd career will all depend on keeping fit.

Great debut. Will help us keep the ball and build up better. Zirkzee looks like he will pick the right passes too.

Very good performance. Miles better than Telles, Dalot, Williams, AWB.

Hope he has a long run in the team.

Excellent first half, was our best player for that time. He's better defensively than I thought he is.

Was easily my man of the match. Thought he’d be thrown in and wasn’t expecting much from him but he was really good. The passes he was finding under preasure as well. Just thought he was great.

This was the signing I've been most wary about, but honestly he looked great. Highly technically adept, composed, and solid defensively. Curious to see how he would do if he and Dalot swapped. Praying he stays fit.

Had a good game. He's a huge upgrade technically and just needs to stay fit.

He was very good. The pace of PL was no problem for him. Promising signing.

Impressive game, if he keeps it this way we've made quite a deal. Looked great defending and distributing the ball.

Good quality on the ball, show some good stuff defensively too.

Very good performance. Miles better than Telles, Dalot, Williams, AWB.

Hope he has a long run in the team.
Miles better than Dalot?! And you put Dalot in the same bracket as Telles and Williams? The level of disrespect Dalot gets on here is incomprehensible, he’s a quality fullback and was our POTY last season. Honestly, it’s like Christmas Day on here with Mazraoui. We’ve got a shiny new toy so let’s totally disregard the toys that have given us plenty in the past.

PS: Mazraoui did have a very promising debut and I think he will be a great addition. I do, however, remember Darmian having a similarly solid debut and the Caf nearly anointing him the new Gary Neville.

He was solid defensively and tidy in possession, but I think there's a way to go before I'd consider him ahead of Dalot. Dalot offers all of that but also has more tenacity and exuberance going forward. I'd put my neck out right now and say that I don't think he'll take that starting RB place unless Dalot gets injured or has a bad loss of form. He was out best player last season and will deservingly still be our first choice this season.

I'm happy with his debut. Some crisp passing and no nonsense football. I'd be more happy if he can help his winger with some overlaps, and I assumehe was instructednot to get too carried away upfront. I'd be happiest if he can stay fit.